Author's Note: READ PLEASE!!

Ok guys. This authors note is actually important, so I would love if you read it. I hope everyone's holidays were good! No excuse for not writing, except for the fact that I've had MAJOR writers block! Now to just know what this is about. Don't worry, I'm not discontinuing the book!

I just wanted to post the groups that were put together, and the quirks from my oc's on here to kinda help you guys! So here are the oc's quirk, explained a little more better. Please ask questions if you need more of an explanation!

John Anchor: he can transform his limbs into vine-like appendages tipped with spiky disks and use them for attacking or climbing.

Azriel Animorphing: She can tap into her memories to shapeshift into any animal she has seen in action.

Alex Photosynthesis: He absorb any form of light, and turn it into energy, and then can use that energy to give him enhanced superhuman abilities, along with the strong ability to heal.

Griffin Dark form: He can embrace his darkest or cruelest memories and feelings and use it to give him enhanced superhuman abilities.

Tyler Fear Shifter: He can transform into a random form while gaining powers depending on a target's phobia.

Logan Light-Speed: He can turn into a ball of light and fly at near light speed.

Haru Marker: He can turn his fingers into markers and draw lines and shapes that become real.

Jun Incognito: He can steal a person's looks which turns the original into a 'shadow' and can use their quirk.

Sora Skeleton: He can harden and take out parts of his body and use them as weapons or tools.

Yamato Weapon Body: He can turn parts of his body into any weapons as long as he know how it works.

Scott Lynx: He has the traits of a lynx, including enhanced strength, speed, sense, and stealth.

Here are the groups!

Sero and Monoma
Shinsou and Denki
Bakugo and Kirishima
Mina and Dabi
Hawks and Tamaki
Toga and Twice
John and Griffin
Tyler and Azriel
Alex and Logan
Haru and Momo
Sora and Tokoyami
Jun and Tsu
Yamato and Shoji
Present Mic and Jirou
Uraraka and Hagakure
Iida and Scott
Deku and Todoroki
Aoyama and Koda
Ojiro and Sato
Aizawa is by himself

Alas, the quirks for my oc's I cannot claim credit upon them! I used a website that gave custom quirks! Feel feee the check it out! https://www.deviantart.com/bluecola101/journal/My-Hero-Academia-Custom-Quirk-List-770276533

I'm working on the next chapter as of now! It should be out by tonight!!! I hope you all are ok and healthy!!!

-Author ❤️