Chapter 25

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

Bakugo landed on his feet, panting heavily. "I...I can't do it...anymore...I can't...feel anything..." he managed to trudge to a nearby bench before plopping down on it, and leaning his head back, closing his eyes.

Hawks laughed, but he was lightly panting. "Ok, good. That's good. This was a really good first train. You lasted 2 hours!! That's the most I've seen someone last when working with me!! Good job, Bakugo!!"

Denki had already finished his training, and now it was my turn. Denki and I had trained with each other for a while before we just kind've stopped and started cuddling agonist the tree that was close by.

I sighed and looked down at denki who's head was in my lap. He stared up at me, with the most happiest look in his eyes. "I guess it will be my turn in a minute."

Denki giggled at my tone. I laughed lightly, before leaning my head down and trapping him in a kiss. He purred at the kiss, happily kissing me back, his hands tangling themselves into the back of my hair.

We broke the kiss a few moments later to breathe, before I slipped in one more kiss. I adjusted him, before standing up and walking over to Hawks.

Hawks grinned at me. "Ready to start?" He was already in his stance.

I nodded and removed my shirt, tossing it to the side. I fluffed my wings out, and thanks to hawks, I learned how to remove my ears. The tail, I couldn't remove, but I could change it to a more badass black tail, that was made of smoke, but was completely solid somehow. I stepped into my stance, taking deep breaths.

Hawks grinned more. "Remember. Start whenever you're ready, and the first round is always just to see how far you are, and how much you learned from last time, ok?"

I nodded again. "I remember." I closed my eyes, and took more deep breaths. When I opened my eyes, I was glad that my training had paid off. We were still earning kore about what I could do, but we've learned a lot from the few times that I have trained.

One of the main things that was a big factor to my dorm was that I was venomous. My claws, canines, horns, and even my wings could extract venom, if I wished to do it. If I chose not to extract any, I wouldn't. It was good to, because I can also remove venom from people who have venom in their system. It's really helpful, but I'm still struggling to control this one. My wings had thee small claw like things in the bottom of them, and I could use them to grip stuff, and ride the air currents better, enabling me to fly faster. Hawks told me it's pretty rare to have the claws on your wings, as most people with wings don't have them. My eyes also have night vision, thermal sensors, and the ability to see stuff that's more than 3 miles away.

As for actual powers I've received, we've only discovered two. We do t know how many I have, but hawks told me that well know if I discovered them all, cause my mark will show. A mark is basically when I've found everything I could about my form, including the one person who's the literal other half to me. If we both find everything and get together, we're supposed to be unstoppable.

My first power that we discovered I have is I can teleport. So far, I can teleport up to 20 miles away, but we keep trying to see how far I could go. The second power I have is, I can duplicate people. It's like togas quirk if it was mixed with minimal. I can create a copy of someone or something and it will create an exact replica of them and everything about them. I have only gone as far as duplicating animals. I cant seem to duplicate a person.