Authors note

Heyy everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book all the way to this point! I know my story has rough points, but I hope that as you continued to read, my writing skills have improved! A quick shoutout to a few people before I say something!

Hitoshi_x_Denki Thank you so much for reading my book for as long as you have!! And thank you for being my editor and giving me assistance and ideas when I didn't know what to write!!! Please follow them, and check out their stories!!!

TodekunKiribaku Thank you so much for reading my book, and telling me your thoughts in almost every chapter! It means a lot to have someone like my book so much!! Please follow them, and check out their work!!

Electric_Bitch Thank you so much for reading my book, and I hope you've enjoyed the book!! Please follow them, and keep a lookout for anything they publish!!!

That's all for shoutouts! As said before, if you want a shoutout, PLEASE let me know by commenting! I will give you a shoutout! Now onto what I want to talk about. So, back in Chapter 19, after some smut, there was a moment near the end of the book, where Denki asked Shinsou an interesting question and I curious as to what your all thought of it. Denki asked if he could possibly too Shinsou one day. Would you guys be interested in this? Please let me know! I probably won't put it in immediately, but if you guys do want to see this, expect to see it at some point!! And as I said before, we're nearing the end of the book! There's maybe 11 or 12 more chapters left of this book!! I cant believe how far I've come with this, and how many people have actually cared to red my book!!! Thank you all so much!!!

The next chapter will hopefully be out soon, but I can't guarantee anything!! Please remember that you can message me if you ever need to! My discord has change tho, after receiving some hate on my name.

🥵💀Demon Shinsou💀🥵#1296 is my new discord name, please feel free to message me!!

-sincerely you're author😷😷😷