Chapter 45 (FINAL CHAPTER!)

~~~Denki's POV~~~

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

Shigaraki's eyes widened at this and barely had time to raise his hands up to fight, before I had knocked him to the ground, releasing strong electric currents. Shigaraki gasped in pain, and out of reflex, kicked me in the gut, knocking me off of him. 

This didn't stop me, as I only leapt to me feet again, raising my fists up, waves of electricity running through my body. "you. You're the cause of all this! You've caused so many INNOCENT people to die! YOU killed Neito. YOU'RE the reason he's dead! YOURE THE REASON ALL THESE BODIES ARE HERE! and I'm gonna make you pay.. you're gonna suffer a worse fate than what you gave them."

Shigaraki only scoffed, kneeling to the ground as he placed his hand, palm down on the ground, leaving just his pinky up. "You sure you want to do this? I wont make it a fair fight. not fair at all." He glared at me as i continued to stand there, a light smirk playing on his lips.

"You do what you do best, and ill do what I do best." I ran at him, releasing the built up energy, sending the shocks at him. 

Shigaraki barely dodged the attack, and immediately placed both palms flat against the ground, and everyone immediately backed away, watching with wide eyes, as the ground started cracking and breaking in every direction. Everyone started screaming and actually running further back, as the cracks kept spreading further out, and some of the dead bodies started falling into ravines, created by the cracks from Shigaraki's quirk.

I stopped moving, as the ground around Shinsou, Neito, and I started cracking and breaking off into deep ravines that didn't seem to have a bottom to them. I spun around to see Shinsou, holding Neito's limp body, standing a few feet away, across a ravine that was making it's way between us. 

"Denki! Just jump over here!" Shinsou's voice was laced with panic and fear, his eyes and face matching his tone. "Jump over here before this....crack gets too big!"

I stared at Shinsou for a few minutes, before glancing back at Shigaraki, who's hands were still pressed flat against the ground, that was quickly deteriorating around him. His eyes locked with mine, the look in his eyes showing exactly what he's thinking; victory. He thinks he's already won. 

"Go! Get to safe ground!" I looked back at Shinsou with a determined look etched in my eyes.

"What!? Are you crazy!? No! I'm not leaving you here!"

"Shinsou go! This is one battle this bastard will never win!" I looked back at Shigaraki who's look was gone, a pissed look replacing it. "This will be his last battle."

"Denki, I'm not gonna leave you again! Get over here!"

"No, I have to finish this battle, Get to safe ground!"

"God- Denki, get the fuck over here! I'm not gonna lose you too!"

"Damn it Shinsou! Don't you see!? If we leave, he'll win. He'll win and we lose!" I look over at him, the ground breaking and crumbling under our feet. "Everyone who's dead, who fought this battle! If we leave now, they'll be dead for nothing! All of them, their death's would be just another trophy to them! Logan, Azriel, Scott, Alex, Monoma! All their deaths would be in vain! I'm not gonna let that happen. I won't let them just be another trophy to some worthless fucking villain. Not to someone like him." I glared over at Shigaraki, who looked beyond livid at this point, before shifting my gaze back to Shinsou. "I have to finish this battle. Once and for all!"