Chapter 23

~~~Shinsou's P.OV.~~~

~~~Time skip: 1 week~~~

Scott kicked the back of my chair leg, and I growled, raising my head from my arms, and turned around to face him, my eyes black, fingers changing into claws. "What's your fucking damage man? just leave me the fuck alone already!"

Scott only grinned at me. "I think not. I mean, I've already been told you're the villain of the school, and to make it worse, you're gay. I mean, half the class is, but at least their heroes."

I really hated the new student of our class. He didn't replace him, but he was placed in this class, behind me. I hated him so much, and he always seemed to get a kick out of torturing me. His name was Scott, and he was some homophobic, straight, rich asshole, his mother just happening to be Midnight. about a week ago when we returned to class, Scott was introduced, and almost instantly, he started on me.

I just rolled my eyes, and faced forward again, burying my face back in my arms, not glad for once that dad had fallen asleep, and let the class do what they wanted. I closed my eyes and sighed, thinking about him, and hoping I could fall asleep, even if it was just for a few minutes. I hadn't been sleeping since...since my light had gone away.

Scott kicked my chair again, so hard that my chair fell backwards. I growled and shot up, turning around, my demon form popping out. "Try it again. I DARE you." Black flames start flickering around my horns, and I glared at him, growling heavily. 

Scott's eyes widened, and he got out of his seat, backing away. "W-what the fuck are you!?! Some kind of freak!?!"

I grinned at him, my rows and rows of teeth showing. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I kept walking towards him, my claws snapping against one another, causing a creepy clicking sound. The class had grown silent, the bakusquad stepping a little towards me, making sure I didn't do anything. "But we're not focusing on me, are we? we're focusing on you. On the small," I stepped forward, the room's lights going out, "Weak," the room got cold and you could see everyone's breath, "pathetic," I backed him up into a corner, the clicking sound growing louder, "human. You don't scare me. You don't scare anyone else. You only think you do. I'm gonna show you what real fear looks like." I grinned at him, more and more rows of teeth showing.

Scott backed up into the wall more, like he was trying to become the wall itself. "S-stay the fuck away from me, you monster!!!" He looked at the others, looking for help. "H-help me!"

I only grinned more at him, stopping a few feet in front of him. "Oh, their not gonna help you. No one's gonna help you. You're all alone here." I growled, and in a flash my hand was around his throat, squeezing him, sucking any air from his lungs.

The class erupted instantly, kirishima and Bakugo running at me, trying to get me to stop. I ignored them and kept gripping his throat, hoping to hear the wonderful sound of his neck snapping. Kirishima and Bakugo resorted to using their quirks, and they started pulling at me to let him go. The shouts woke dad up, and suddenly, he was next to me, talking calmly. 

"Shinsou, don't do this. I know it's been hard without denki," my heart cracked at his name," and I know you miss him....but Scott is not worth you're time. If you kill him, you'll be arrested, defending yourself or not. Denki will never see you again, and you'll never see him. I don't think you'd want that...let Scott go, and let me deal with him." He placed a hand on my arm, and for some reason...I loosened my grip on Scott's neck, dropping him to the floor.

I removed my form, and turned around, fixing my seat, and sitting back down. "I fucking hate school." I heard Scott mumble angrily, and a few second, he was passing me with his shit, leaving the classroom. Aizawa followed him, glancing at me for a second as he left the room.