Chapter 29

~~~Shinsou's P.O.V.~~~

"So, continue your talk. What are some of the more logical and smarter choices for backup plans?" Kirishima smiled the usual sharky grin at Denki.

I felt my eyes traveling down the back of Denki's body. He was leaning towards everyone else, so his muscles flexed every time he adjusted, and moved his arms. I fought myself the whole time to not ravish him right then and there on the table, and had to restrain myself to keep my arms and hands where they were.

"Well, let's see. If we assume, that there are villains indeed hunting me down, their also gonna hunting everyone else down. You guys, class 1-A, our parents hones, maybe even our teachers. So, if the disguise didn't work, everyone is in danger. The villains are gonna start striking at places that mean the most to us. And knowing LOV, to get to us- to get to me, they'll takes hostages. It'll be another Bakugo episode, except to free anyone they take, they'll want me back." Denki's voice grew quiet. I knew he was going deep in thought about stuff.

I started growling, my grip on him tightening. Everyone else, including Tami started growling as well. "Not on my watch, they won't."

"Baby, c-calm down! This is just a speculation. I'm not saying it's gonna happen. I'm more than positive that the  disguise toga has is working." Denki turned around to face me, his hands on either side of my face.

He leaned closer, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. I pulled him closer, kissing back. He smiled into the kiss, breaking it a few moments later.

"Besides, if all this does happen, we'll be ready. We'll be prepared to defend our friends. Right..?" He gave me a look of hope.

I nodded, smiling. "Of course we will. Their our friends. Why wouldn't we?"

His smile was almost the best thing I've seen since he's been back. The best thing is Denki writhing underneath me, scre-

"Shinsou!"

I looked at Denki and he had a blush on his face. He leaned close to my ear and whispered so only I could hear. "Whatever you're thinking, stop. Y-you're cock is rubbing against me."

I growled lightly. "Really?"

He scoffed and shoved my playfully. "No. If you go near me with this kind of excitement after last night, you will be sleeping outside with the bugs, Hitoshi Shinsou." He folded his arms, giving me a stern look.

I pouted. "You're no fun."

"Oh I'm plenty of fun, when my ass isn't killing me, When I'm not covered head to toe in bruises, hickeys, and bite marks, and when my legs aren't numb." He glared at me, but I could see he was only teasing me, as he had a playful shine behind his eyes.

I smirked. "Ahh. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy. Sounded like you did with all that screaming you did~." I arched a brow at him.

He blushed. "Hitoshi Shinsou, keep it up. I wasn't joking when I said you'd sleep with the bugs if you didn't knock it off."

I scoffed, but dropped it. "Fine."

Sero and Kirishima had knowing looks on their face, as Denki and I continued to bicker.

Monoma cleared his throat, stopping us from getting overly into it. "So, what about the plans?"