Chapter 28

❗️❗️❗️FLUFF, HUMOR❗️❗️❗️

~~~Denki's P.O.V~~~

"Denki!?!"

I jumped and looked over, seeing the rest of class 1-A standing there, shocked. I grinned, and very carefully stood up, leaning on stuff as I dragged myself towards them.

"Denki!! What's wrong!?!" Mom ran to me, mom mode kicking in as she supported me, checking me over for injuries stopping almost instantly at my neck.

I blushed heavily as her fingers dragged over all the marks left by Shinsou. "I-I.... You guys better sit down... I'll explain why I'm back.."

Monoma stood up and started walking to me to help back in my seat, his arms wrapping around my waist, my arms going around his neck, as he guided me back to my seat.

"What is he doing here!?" Izuku looked at me shocked, but I simply ignored his question, as I looked at Monoma.

"Where's the others?? I thought they came with us.." I looked around the clas, as they were all standing their ground glaring at Monoma.

"Tamaki's with Shinsou, helping with the orders. Sero and Kiri are just going to the restroom."

I nodded and finally looked at the class, annoyed at their behavior. "Guys, cool it. Monoma is a friend of Shinsou and I.  Now sit down, or do you not want to know why I came back?"

The class all sat down, sit suspicious of Monoma. I sighed and shook my head, but started explaining to them non the less of what happened while I was there, and when some of the villains came to help me. I had to stop a lot to answer questions from Izuku or Momo. Sometimes even Iida would ask questions, and I would answer them the best I could. I explained when they snuck me out, and when I reunited with Shinsou, and when we got back to the hotel. I told them everything leaving out what Shinsou and I did last night.

Uraraka looked at my neck, and legs. "Ok. Glad your back, but one question."

I smiled. "What?"

"Why can't you walk, and why is your neck littered with bruises and bite marks?"

I blushed really strong just as Kirishima and Sero walked up. "Oh.. don't worry about those marks or his handicapped legs. Shinsou caused those." Sero smirked as he took as seat, Kirishima sitting down next to him.

Izuku blushed. "H-he what!?!"

I groaned and buried my face in my hands. "Can we drop it please?"

I heard several people chuckle, one of them catching mm attention. "Will you guys leave my boyfriend alone?"

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, squeezing softly. I look up and smile as Shinsou and Tamaki take their seats, handing the original ones here their drinks. I smiled as he handed me my favorite snack from this place.

I picked the Taiyaki up and took a bite, groaning out loud at the first bite of amazing food, or any sort of food after who knows how long of being gone. I took another bite, a grin taking over my lips as I happily eat my snack.

"Enjoying your treat?" I heard Sero snicker, a few others laughing.

I only nodded to happy to care about them mocking me. "Mhmm! First amount of food in... well, I'm not really sure... but it's really good!" I wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying, too focused on the food I was eating.