Chapter 38. Bloody Hangover!🍁

Isabella

I was confused to the point that I can't think straight, so I quickly washed my face, without wasting more time I made my way out of the bathroom, Liam was seating on the Couch, with his both hands on knees with a serious look on his face, I went towards him, and took seat besides him. Before I say something he said.

" Have your breakfast Isabella, will talk later"  he called me Isabella, which indicates he is angry with me, or what I done last night but him calling me Isabella feels weird, like I feel sad. But what on earth happened last night I didn't remember a single thing, only thing was after seeing Liam with Monica I left the party, with a bottle Whoops that's what happened, I must be too drunk and as always had some disaster#blunder#drunken shenanigans... All the best Isabella.

Huhhh sighing I looked towards the breakfast, but my stomach made some uneasy moment, which made me took a run towards the bathroom, and all the thing which I ate oR rather drank came out, I emptied my whole stomach, i can't take this anymore,my stomach was emptied even though I can't stop my nausea, I feel dizzy for which I lost my balance I fall to ground and was about lie down, but I felt a strong hold supporting my back, I knew it's non other than Liam who sat behind me, I placed my head on his chest he placed his hands on my forehead, and murmur something which I can't understood.

" That's why I stopped you from drinking Isabella, but you did what you have to and look now you fall sick, why can't you understand that you can't handle drinks then why you choose that heavy drink in the first place,..."

" Liam... I didn't know when I picked the bottle I thought it's just some mild drink, I didn't remember the name of the drink too...Am sorry please do something, stop my headache stop this nausea please, its feel like an dieing," I turned in my position and embraced him and tears of pain rolled down my eyes. I was so in pain that i missed when Liam brought me back into the bedroom placed me on the bed and brought some medicine, I took it and had some water, he went towards the couch and picked up the juice and plate, and placed it in front of me.

" Have something izzy, it will sooth your headache, it will help medics to work..." I pouted and said

" I don't feel like eating, my head hurts and I want to sleep" but looking at him I took the juice and drank half of it, he smiled at me fondly, he was about to say something but the voice which came after made me and him look in that direction.

"Ohh boy now now what do we have here!! " Nathan came inside followed by Elena I ignored Nathan, and raised my arms towards her she came rushing and hugged me. Liam stood up and folding his arms on his chest and I must say he looked damn handsome, ufff my headache...

" You scared me, when last night I didn't find you, but Sir said you are here. I brought you some cloths. " she is my true friend. she knows what I want when I want. I was in my last night clothes which are making even more uncomfortable. Liam and Nathan left me to change.

~~~

" Now will you tell me what hell did you do last night? and I want answers Braty" After 5min Nathan and Liam came inside and sat on the couch, Nathan ofcourse stood up and narrowing his eyes he scolded questioned me. I look towards my fingers unable to answer.

" Miss. Isabella am asking you answer me!!😤😠" Nathan raised his voice and frankly I don't have any answer to it.

" idontknow" I murmured he sighed and sat on one knee and hold my hands ito his...

" Do you have any idea how much it scared me last night when Elena told me that she unable to find you, Izzy why did you had that much drink?"  I don't have any answer why I had that much of drink... am feeling nausea again... so I ran towards the bathroom, and emptied whatever I had earlier, meaning the juice... Liam came back and picking me bridal style he carried me out. I have no energy left in me.