Chapter 51. Betray !! 🍁

Isabella

" But I wont let you go that easily, You have to stay with me rather attend my office until I fill my backlog of work" it was not request it was orders. Which I Isabella daughter of Adam Mia Gilbert will not accept at any cost.

" I will not do such thing!" I gritted through my teeth in annoyance

"Am not asking you... You are going to come to my office from tomorrow explain me what an all you have done what deals you have handled so far what new tie ups done in past one year... I wont able to fill that gap alone, And you are and will come tomorrow sharp at 9 in the morning" He said with so much conviction it irritated me more, I stood up and stomped my foot on the carpet,and said.

"NO NEVER!OVER MY DEAD BODY ...YOU TAKE YOUR COMPANY AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!!" I shouted, silence a pin drop silence I looked towards Nathan he was trying to control his laughter, Mr. Oscar was no different. But Liam was seriously staring at me.

" Behave like a grownup not like TODDLER" Liam gritted seriously, and that word Toddler it irritated me so much but Monica laughed like a pig snorting... Bitch this was last stroke to trigger my Anger, I didn't realised what I was doing until i did it... Meaning I picked up Glass of Water and poured it over her head. She gasped and was about to slap me but Liam stopped her.

"What the hell.. You bitch... Liam leave me am going to teach her a lesson of life time." In this she was struggling to get loose from Liam's hold and he was just trying to calm her down.

"ENOUGH!! " he shouted at Monica.
and turned towards me, he glared at me

"You are going to come tomorrow and thats not an order Please its a request... Help me Princess" The way he called me princess old Isabella would have melted in his arms but today am not that old Isabella. I just turned and walked towards the door.

" I will wait for you" this was his last words before I went out of cabin... Dream away Mr. Liam I won't come.... was my last thought before I headed out of the huge building.

Nathan followed me out after 10 long minutes. He was still laughing and praising my behaviour but my mind was still filled with anger and heart with hurt....

Honestly speaking am tired, am tired of all this, I just want to let it go all away, I dont feel like fighting, I dont feel like explaining anything to anyone, I dont want to understand, Liam's betrayal has affected me to the extent that I no longer believe in Love, I dont think I will ever able to fell for anyone else. He was relaxed today,he was just behaving like nothing ever happened between us. He was staring at me like am the stranger. The talks the promises which he made back then was all fake, he never loved me at all, he was pretending to be in Love with me truth was he never felt how I felt for him, he never loved me the way I Love him. The ring which he gave me the reminder of his love was all fake.

We reached home, Nathan dropped me and went to attend office he said he has something to discuss with Dadda. I know what he was going to discuss, I didn't bother to stop him. I straightaway went to my room. I went and saw mom has already removed all the reminders of Liam from my room, the photographs the letter frame, everything. And for that am glad mom understand me more. I am not feeling anything that she removed everything from my room. Its good I took shower and decided to take a nap I need to run away from all my memories of Liam and only thing will help is nice sleep.

~~~~In Office ~~~~~

Liam Pov

Mr. Oscar told me that after my accident they never found my dead body my car was blasted so nothing was found as my remains they assumed I was dead. And as per my will Oscar handed over my company to isabella and her brother Nathan. Oscar took his leave and told me he will soon finish all the retransfer formality.

But I didnt understand how I prepared a will where Monica told me that they bankrupted me and snatched my business and because of all this I met with an accident. And even she told me that Isabella was one who was reason behind all this because she was so in love with me she was obsessed with me she asked father to takeover my company. Am so much confused I cant recognise what is truth and what not. Monica was inside bathroom, I need to get to bottom of this all. And only one way to solve this whole tangled mess is Isabella to attend office, she will help me bring my memories back, The way I called her Toddler the way I called her Princess that word alone stirred something inside me. It just brought back some flash's of my memories but something stopping them to come out completely... They are locked somewhere inside, mind and key to that is Isabella.....

"Am going to kill that bitch! " Manny blurted once she came out of bathroom.

"You annoyed her thats why she did what a sane person will do"

" Babes dont justify that bitchy women's act!!"

" Am not but teasing someone when they were already frustrated was not a good move you know"I explained her calmly

"Dont get fooled by that lousy excuse of Girl. She is nothing but obsessed brat who only knows how to manipulate mens and when she fulfills her motives she just discard that man out of her life. Just like how she removed you out of her life. !!" She finished I was beyond confused Manny words didn't at all match with how isabella is like. Isabella behaved totally opposite, if she was obsessed with me then she should have tried something to reach out for me. But that night I remember she looked broken devastated when I introduced Manny as my wife to her. If she is obsessed she would have made big scene full of drama. Bit when I looked in to her eyes I felt her each and every pain, for a moment I felt like we had some strong bond between us. If not for her brother who interfered I was seconds away to take her in my embrace to console her.

But again why I felt like that towards a stranger. I dont remember any thing, Manny was only one who is my source of informer. Now from tomorrow onwards I will try to analyse by my self and let see whether Isabella is like what Manny told me.

The next morning I woke up early, manny was still sleeping I didnt bother to wake her, I decided to check out my surroundings and I informed Leo as well. He was new to town so he didnt know about this whole fiasco. He advised me that I should do my own study take time understand and then take decision. Leo told me he will help me in studying my knew business and try to make me understand the business antics. I told him about isabella also, for which he was surprised to hear that,he told me not to make any hasty decision or dont jump on revenge game until an unless am sure what Manny told me is full truth and facts. So yes from tomorrow onwards am going to study not only my business but Miss Isabella. That if she show up tomorrow.

The way she shouted saying she wont come it looked like she was hell bent to follow her own decision. But there is still a little hope somewhere inside me that she will come. And all my unanswered questions will be answered.

 And all my unanswered questions will be answered