Chapter 4. Toddler 🍁

Isabella

My brother's Idiotic Creepy Bestee Liam Wiliams Black. He is insanely handsome, with like 6 or something tall, biseps for which boys will die and body for which girls will be in line and literally pay to get glimpse of him, and here i am not fazed at all, because he makes me shudder, i dont know he infuriates me whenever he opens that mouth of his.
I gave him a scowl, a ugliest of all,Ignoring him i moved towards the kitchen, but my luck of ignoring him fly away and he opened his mouth.

" OOOOO TODDLER IZZ BACK" he mocked me with even heavy voice than he already has, yup he calls me toddler, i mean look at me am a full grown woman, not even girl or teenager, but he just likes to insult me, and make me angry calling me that, i was about to curse him, but nathan came behind liam, and then i noticed that they both were sweating may they were in gym.

Nathan smiled behind Liam towards me, i just passed one of mine, because i can't say anything to Liam infront of my brother and Liam knows it very well, Nathan and Liam's friendship goes way back, they were together since they were 10, Liam was first friend of Nathan who tolerated his anger and tantrums and same goes with Liam as well, so they clicked instantly they are like brothers, like soulmates they are too much close that they even share there clothes, Cars, rooms, heck i dont know if they share there Box'...... hmm gross.

As Nathan passed my way, i waited for him to go away so i can give Liam a good talking of my own, but nathan turned around.

"Hey Li coming or what?" he asked liam and liam just stood there staring at me like a manaic he is, sometimes i feel he is psyco.

"Yup you go ahead mate, will join" the moment i heard him saying that i choked on my salive, and went into fit of cough sharing rooms, sharing clothes, sharing cars is okay sharing Bathrooms, ewwwwww, i was coughing 😲😲 and my mind was playing dirty images...

" Braty you alright there?" Nathan asked but without saying anything i ran towards the kitchen, i heard Liam saying weird to me, but i restrained myself from turning back and saying that they both are weirdest.

"Hey sweety, do want something?" mom asked as i entered kitchen, i had my breakfast but i kind of feeling thirsty, so opening fridge i took a bottle of mix fruit juice and poured one for me, but the thing which was in my mind was, Liam and Nathan sharing bath. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫.

When i turned towards mom i heard she was speaking with someone, so i decided to wait and ask her is somethings changed while i was absent like Nathan and Liam together or something, but its kind of happen means living with eachother for long period may be they came closer like that, but its hard to believe. Only one way to understand is asking mom. She hungup her call and turned towards me.

" It was your dadda, asking what will you do, so i told him that you are accompanying me this whole week"

"Mom can i ask you something?" I blurted the que, she nodded, and without thinking further i asked.

"Is Liam and Nathan love each other, like together?" hearing me she blinked one's twice, thrice and smiled like full smile and said only one word.

"Yeah, they were together, since they were 10" she said and thats confirmed my brother and that Creep is like couples,like....... like gay couples 👬 oh sweet heaven why 😩😩 why in this whole world is Liam the only one for my brother, you would have choosen some one else, for him like there are many option why that creep, now i get it why he hates when i am around nathan or always makes some excuses to keep me away from nathan, now I know he feels jealous of me !😳, he dont want me near nathan, he wants to stole my brother from me, no no i cant let him do that i mean i have only one big brother and i am not letting him stolen away, if he wants to be nathan than he has to accept me as well.