Chapter 12. Who is He? 🍁

Isabella

We followed mom and now having our dinner silently, only clattering of spoon with dishes is heard. I cant take this like Elena said i have to confirm it what they are before jumping on any conclusion. But how am i suppose to ask them infront of everyone, specially mom and dadda. I was in conflict while i heard athroat clearing from my right. I looked towards dadda and he was waiting for me, i was confused why he looking at me like that, but when i gazed around the table not dad but mom,nathan,liam and ethan as well staring at me intently.

"Guys whats going on?"

"Princess, you tell us whats bothering you?"

"Nothing dadda!"

"Then why are you not eating your food?" thats when i saw i havent touched my food, i saw towards dadda ,and smiled awkwardly, what can i say. Nathan huffed a loud breath

"I will tell you Buddy Braty here wants to say something" he said accross the table pointing his fork towards me, Ohh God no.

"And whats that?" Dadda diverted his quetion to him,

"That......" he paused and shared a look with Liam, i know whats coming they know that i know about them, and they were going to announce it infront of all.😲 i cant see so i closed my eyes.

"That Izzy is dating someone" and as those words sink in my eyes snapped open and went wide like Bloody football if possible.

"What ?" I shouted

"Ohh Thank God Finally who is the luckyone" Mom clapped and if possible she done a little happy dance

"WHO IS HE" Dad voice boomed in the room, may be it was too loud it might heard accross the area

"Ohh I thought she robbed a bank" finally Idiot Ethan said

"Ethan " everyone said at same time.

"Yes" he was eating his food he asked without sparing a glance towards us.

"SHUTUP" we all said again in chorus.

"OKAY Carryon" we all ignored him and i directed my attention towards Nathan but before i can say anything dadda said angrily.

"I was not expecting this from you isabella, anyway who is it call him i want to meet him" he said in his barriton voice and swear any one would faint in fear on spot looking at him right now, i took deep breath and said calmly.

" Dadda, trust me am not dating any living being,not even an animal, hell i haven't seen towards a guy in that way, i dont know where nauty got this information, i assure you he must have misunderstood or something....." I looked towards him and he seems convinced, so i directed my angry look towards nathan who was confused.

"If you were not dating then why did you called me and Li in your room at the same time what were you wanted to talk? he asked and i thought its now or never so i said

"I wanted to confront you both being in a relationship........" I said and added " with each other that you were GAY" and as i said this Liam choke on his juice and the sight was hillarious because he spurred the liquid out and luckily no one was seating infront him, he looked at me horrified. And two sets of sounds reverberated.

" WHAT" Both shouted

"OHH IS IT" came Dadda calm remark

"O MY" and mom somewhat dazed

"Epic news of the ERA" Ethan said and this time nathan gave him a death glare so ethan made a zip sign on his lips, and resumed his eating.

" Izzy you have completely lost it" Nathan said angrily

"What, i was just stating the facts, the way you both behaving since i came back, any one who notice will interprete the same"

"And whats that we were behaving, mind to explain?" Nathan asked

"Are you sure i should do that infront of all" i pointed finger round the table he gave me nod.

"Okay, you were both sharing everything, bed, bedroom ,clothes, hell i am doubting you must have been sharing your box-"

"NO"

"NO" Came two sounds at a time again liam and nathan glad ewwwwwww gross moving on.

"Izzy sharing bedroom and sleeping around each other bed doesn't make us GAY" Nathan angrily stated

"Okay, so the other night i caught you both making out on the floor outside my bedroom door, and then when i caught both, you said you lost chewing gum and then you asked for one from me !"

"WHAT" Mom said loudly,

" OH GOD KILL ME ALREADY!! MOM its not like that please calm down" Nathan pleaded, ohh my poor mom.

"We were not doing anything we fall down and unfortunately we fall on eachother thats when izzy came out of her room and saw us, i made that stupid excuse because she wont get suspicious of we spying on her, and i get my hands on her Cell, so that we can find out who she dating with..."

"First, i am not dating anyone Second you checked my phone,  Dadda? !!" he was silently listening to our bickering.

" Izzy my dear guilible princess, seatdown" i did as i told taking my hand in his he said

" I trust you, about your dating status, but nathan dating Liam it was a mistake, they do all the stuffs together because they have that brotherly bond to each other, they growup like brothers, i have seen their friendship turning into brotherhood, and i can say that they both are straight as lamp post" here dad gave me smirk, and i felt stupid and pouted embarssingly. Then the whole room was erupted by laughter, and i saw liam was smirking towards me, and mouthed the only one thing that irritates me most he mouthed "Toddler" and shake his head am so going to kill him one day.

Everyone retired to their respected rooms, so am i. I called Elena and told everything to her and she started laughing as well and said she was right...

Hahahahahaha It All turn out to be a silly misunderstanding

Hahahahahaha It All turn out to be a silly misunderstanding...  Now the air is clear.. let see what will Silly Isabella do next stay tuned guys and Vote vote vote..., Happy Reading