Chapter 6. Heart Emoji Sender 🍁

Nathan

"Positive things comes to you when you distance yourself from the inner negativity, Mate" i said to liam, as i saw him coming out of the house with a scowl plastered on his face, i know my bestie had some feelings for my lil sis, and i have no objection for that, because he is good for her and i trust him, like i trusted buddy (Dad) with mom, and played a tiny cupid for their love story back then. so i think i have to repeat my roll again but this time for my Mate and my sisi to come close.

Liam likes her i had noticed how he looks at her adoringly like a lost puppy, i told him that he should go ahead and ask her out, but everytime he chicken out, its not his fault even i sometimes fails to undertand izzy's thought process, like 2 years back she suddenly volunteer for handling the Hotel in rome, me and dad both were against it even liam was against it but she was hell bent on going, that she protested and even went on a half day hunger strike, ya thats izzy for you. She skipped breakfast she denied to have lunch and then mom have to intervene and convince every one of us, and I agreed to let her go on one condition that i will personally visit her every 3 months, then Dad finally gave permission and she went to rome, even today i remember how Liam was sad and upset seeing off me and Izzy at airport, he looked like he has been robbed of something precious from him, and for a moment or two he looked like he was about cry, yup he is liam for you, he is ruthless and rude for others but when it comes to izzy he is total softy.

"Mate, you there?" i asked while parking my car outside his home and switched off the engine he was in deep thinking and angry on something or someone.

" Come on out with it already" i asked

" Liam?" he looked towards me and i saw the worry in his eyes.

" I think Isabella seeing someone" he said i stared at him like he is an alien, izzy dating a guy ha haha joke.

" hahaha see i laughed on your joke, happy? now tell me the real reason"

" Nate am not kidding i saw Isabella texting someone"

"So texting someone can't be a proof that she is dating !"

"She was sending stupid heart emoji's " oh boy

"O kay, that might be a problem"

"See i told you she was acting strange since morning, she is not giving me back answers, no rude comments, no swearing no cussing me to pits of hell, she is behaving total opposite compared to 2 years back Nate, and thats worrying me, she found somebody, now she dont want me" he ranted out and thats making me worry too, but i have to compose myself.

"Hang on hang on, lets not go there she is not seeing anyone it cant be, i was visiting her back then remember and i assure you that there is no one nothing, okay so we will first find out whom she is texting those idiotic emoji's, and then sort the things out okay?" he nod

"Okay so we will meet at 8 my place we will observe her every moves and i will try to get hold on her cell which is very dangerous i know but i will do this for you Li, dont worry we will find out okay, now go home get ready and head to office" i spoke to him like a parent talking to 5 year old, because right now his situation is like a 5 year old boy who has lost his math book and is worried about doing the assignments again.

Ohh Izzy what have you got yourself into this time. I swear on god if any word what Liam has said right now is true, you have to face my wrath izzy, i hope everything is just a misunderstanding and Liam is interpreting it all wrong. God help me.

Dropping liam i went towards my company and head to my cabin, i have to do some work done today and check some reports from other departments. but the thing was what Liam said about izzy dating someone is revolving in my mind, it cant be izzy cant find anyone, she is totally different then any other girls, or may be 2 years apart from family she felt left alone and found someone to share her lone self, but even if it is true i will give thumbs up to that man who handles her. 😅😄😄...