Chapter 41. Delusional Love 🍁

Isabella

Am yours till I live on this earth.....
'LIAM' I woke up with a heavy breathing and soaked in sweat, door to my room clicked open and in came my family Dadda Mom, Nathan, but my eyes searched one more person to walk through that door. But he never came, these past 2 months I just woke up to this Nightmare, where he will come to my dream his words will echo. It feels like am in a constant loop

'Am yours till I live on this earth.....'

And I would wake with a scream or just wake with a panic will search him frantically, this is repeated since that horrible night, which robbed me from all my happiness with all my hopes...

The Night when I lost everything, my hope to live my hope to move forward in life my hope to Love or absorb myself in love. That hideous night robbed my LIAM from me. It took my breath of fresh air from me. Initially I thought I am delusional, I thought this might be a ugly dream which will end ones I open my eyes and everything will go back to normal, my liam will be infront of me caressing my head,  with so much love in his eyes.

Two months back the night of my competition, we decided to confess about our relationship to Dadda Mom as Nathan was aware of this already and Ele knows about it as well. After my competition I won, I brought the Winning trophy home.Liam was happy Dadda Mom, Nathan Ele, my whole family came to watch me dance. I was unaware of the fact that my family had this knowledge of me being participant
in competition but I was the one who was unaware, my whole family known about me being practising for this competition rather Liam informed them all about my dance competition.

So instead them being surprised I was the one who got surprised. After winning everyone celebrated, we decided to declare about we being in relationship. Initially Dadda was as always protective about me, he grilled Liam for Hours in that restro. Finally mom eased the tension and Dadda finally accepted. Liam asked Dad's permission to spend some time with me. Everybody left.

" So, Baby girl, what you want to do tonight? " Liam asked just after everybody left. I smiled towards him because I like the nickname he gave me.

" I du know... I am happy and content as long as you are with me" He pulled me towards him for a kiss, after a long toe curling kiss, we parted he opened his car door for me to enter. After settling in my seat he moved towards drivers side. And we moved out of restaurant parking.

The air was chilly, so we closed our windows as we moved further in the traffic was less, so liam took his time to drive, everything was going perfect. Liam took hold of my hand and kissed back of it I gave him a squeeze and as Liam gazed back at road a rookie biker suddenly changed his lane and suddenly he came infront of our car and everything was so sudden I didn't understand what going on only thing I remember was my head banged at the window glass shattering car took total 360 turn, I saw liam trying to take control of the car but it just lost I looked towards him, he was calling for me but my due to my head banged my ears were ringing, I managed to touch my head and saw blood on my fingers liam looked me with horror streak expression, later on I don't know how but my body was thrown out of the car I rolled on the road acquiring many bruises on the way, before I lost my consciousness a big boom sounded and turning towards the sound I saw the car was in flame.

2 weeks later when I woke up, I was unable to speak, rather as per doctors diagnosis I lost my speaking abilities, as the impact to my head was too strong it damaged my vocal chord, lead to my muteness. The moment I woke up I tried to ask everyone about Liam, but they avoided me.

Finally after one week later I blackmail them all with a knife to my wrist asking about him, I threatened them to let me know about Liam. What they told me it felt like I will Die in that moment.

The car was blasted in flames and my....Liam was in that.... he was burnt in those flames. I cant believe this he wont leave me.

" Its okay darling, am here we got you... everything will be alright" Mom hugged me to calm my racing heart her voice brought me out of my nightmarish haze. I clung to her like my life dependent on it. Dad took my other side of bed and stroked my back to calm me down. But the storm inside me is not ready to calm down. How could Liam Die..... Every night I woke in middle of night I will ask one question how could he die,this whole thing is absurd, I feel void about everything I feel like I was never in Love, never met Liam at all. It feels like as if I was just in a deep slumber and was dreaming about all this.

My life messed up! and now Liam gone its added more trauma to my brain and Heart...

He was the beautiful dream I ever seen ever lived and if God permits me I would  like to be in that Delusional Love once more...