Chapter 13. Think B4U Speak 🍁

Isabella

Its a new day with new things in platter, as i am not allowed in the Dance room and even in office, i have nothing to do other than resting, i wokeup and decided to freshenup first, Mom came and helped me with the bathing, as its uneasy to bath with this sling, she helped me dress as well, today i wore a loose White tank top and black leggings, and mom insisted me to wear a long cardigan. I went down after my dressup session, and i heard some grunting and panting so followed the voice it was coming from gym, may be nathan and liam were working out. So i entered the gym room quietly, and i was right they were working out, but not on the machines, but doing some stretch, they havent notice me entering so i took a seat on the nearby bench their backs were towards me.

"I told you mate, she is a toddler" Liam said, so..... they were talking about me Nathan turned like facing liam and he saw me i gave him stern look and shaking my head in no i warned him not to utter a word.

"Its just a misunderstanding Li" he tried to coverup.

" I was totally amused by her childish behaviour, i mean who thinks like that, like sharing doesnt mean we are gay" they continued with their session, and liam still oblivious to me being here.

" Who thinks that way?, she haven't grownup at all, and thats all your fault, all of your family, you people just kept her under your safety caccoon, let her grow man, let her explore the world, its good she went to rome, atleast she understood the perks of business, but there too you went to monitor her, i mean it was good you visited who have thought what blunder that toddler had made-" he said the last part laughing and i explode

"ENOUGH" i shouted thats when he turned around and saw me standng there, and he raised his eyebrows, and smirked so he is not regretting a thing. i turned and went out of the door, nathan came behind me and he too followed.

"Izzy he was teasing you-"

"And you let him, what kind of brother are you, your best friend making jokes behind your sisters back and you just listen to that rubbish nonsense"

"I was stating the facts" Liam said i ignored nathan and went and stood infront of him he was still smirking

"Facts, you know what? i will state the facts once and for all, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SELFISH MONKEY, WHO WANTS TO STEAL MY BROTHER FROM ME, YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAT SINCE CHILDHOOD YOU TRIED TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, AND ALWAYS PUT SOME RUBBISH ABOUT MY IQ, AND ME JOINNG THE COMPANY, YOU ARE AFRAID THAT IF I ASSIST NATHAN HE WILL BE CLOSE TO ME AND YOU WILL FAIL TO STEAL HIM, YOU BEING ORPHAN IS NOT MY FAULT SPARE ME AND MY BROTHER" i shouted angrily and instantly regretted saying the last part, i was so angry i lost my control and said that but before i can say anything i felt a sting on my chicks, which came from nathan, when i faced him anger was written on his face. i wanted to apologise but it was too late liam left immediately and nathan followed him, i stood there tears in my eyes. I felt a presence behind me, i turned and cried in the strong embrace.

" I am sorry Dadda, i didnt mean to say those thing it came out, am stupid, Liam is right i am kidish, i never think before i talk" i cried and cried while he hold me in his strong hold, i never cried in my whole 24 years, but today it hurts not because nathan slapped me, but because of my harsh words, i was regretting it, i was regretting the moment i entered the gym,i regretting on evasdropping on them, i was regretting everything.

Dad took me upstairs and we both entered our room, mom came in placed my breakfast but frankly speaking am not in mood of having anything.

"Dad..... you are angry too?" I asked in croaked voice.

"Princess, i know you never meant that, and i can tell you regretting saying those things to Liam, but apologies can make wonders you know?"

"I ....... i am going to apologise to both of them, but do you think nauty will forgive me" i asked tears rolling my eyes, he smiled and said he will talk to him, and told me to rest, bu how can i rest.

Its second time i hurt nauty, first time i hurt him was when i spilled a water on his painting of liam, he made a potrait of liam for his 17 birthday as a gift and i spilled water on it and ruined it but that was mistake, and nathan was so angry with me he stopped talking to me for whole month, but then i asked a professional painter to prepare a potrait of both of them together from a photograph, and thats when he forgiven me, but it took him to forgive me 1 and half month, this time i had messed up and a big time. I dont know whether nathan forgive me or not.

I have to do something big earn their forgivness........ O ALMIGHTY HELP ME, and i cried and fall asleep.....