Chapter 10. Aftermath 🍁

Isabella

"What do you mean they started how many people were there?!" Mom was scolding all of us, mostly me, i was lying on sofa head on dadda lap. He was calm and caressing my hair soothingly and it making wonders tell you.

" Actually Mamma-mia its not anyone fault " I started like a tigress, but she gave me a look and i coward back meow 😄😄😄

Its been hours now we came back from the station, yup, after liam punched that jerk, his friends to jumped in and then nathan to came for his friends rescue, as they both are trained in martial arts the boys opposite them were like flies. They kicked they punched they swing round house kick, wow it was a scene out of a action pack movie. I enjoyed it untill the police came in and arrested nathan and Liam and we have to visit the station i immediately gave my statement telling them that the jerk was one that started it all. Then i call Dadda and uncle Mike they came and now we are here. Mom on full Raging mamma bear, Nathan and Liam on sofa aunt katty tending on their bruised knuckles, and three monkeys were watching the show unfold with muffled snickers.

"Its okay mommy, that shit head deserved this beating" Nathan said and stoodup and took mom in his huge embrace, and just like that mom melted, he gave me a wink, how did he do that its always takes a single hug from nauty and mom's anger is vanished in thin air.

"You good, lets have something am hungry" Nathan said and stirred her towards the kitchen and gestured us to follow them from behind his back. Everyone followed accept me and dadda.

"Dadda, can i go sleep in my room am tired" it was true i was exhausted and tired due to todays colourful event and wanted only crawl under the blankets, and sleep off. I stoodup to go but dad made me seat back again.

"What is it dadda?" i asked in mid yawning, see am too much tired.

"We have attended their injuries, what about yours?" he asked me suddenly i was confused.

"i dont get it dadda?" he smiled and pressed my left shoulder putting lite pressure, lead to pain shoot intantly and yelped in pain.,

He then very carefully pulled my jacket off me, thats when a very black and swollen shoulder was revealed, and as dadda pulled the jacket fully,the pain was excruciating and i cried in pain.

Dadda carefully pulled me up and we went towards my room. He carefully let me sleep on the bed, and called someone i know whats coming rather who.

After an 30mins, everyone was in my room, staring at me like am exhibition art work. And i was in my bed in hell lot of pain, Mom was crying and seating near my head rest, placing a icepack on my shoulder, which was not soothing at all, even my whole body was aching.

I looked towards each one of them, Nathan was worried and waiting for that certain someone, Dadda yelling on phone aunt katty took all the three boys out of my room and the last person i saw was Liam, he was seating on the chair near my window, not speaking anything just in thoughts. He looked stressed, and as he sensed my stare on he looked towards me, his eyes were like gateaway to his heart,i can see the pain,guilt,upset,worry for me, seeing him like that my heart ached so i tried giving him a smile which cant reach my eyes, but it worked he gave one of his smile back.

"Hold on a second dont tell me you fought a dragon off my little knight" came the beautiful voice of my dear godfather uncle Danny, he is our families dictionary of nicknames, he is our Family doctor too.

"Uncle Dan, please save your little knight, its paining as hell" i whined and thats when i yelled as he touched the part of my shoulder.

"Okay, may be i will have a word with your Dadda, meanwhile am sedating you okay" and i felt a sting of needle, and instantly everything faded away.              

Daddy's Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl