Chapter 55. Princess Sleeping Parade🍁

Liam

It's been two days we came here, this place is a some sort of dream house,  Nathan literally kidnapped Isabella and even after thousand missed calls from his parents, he didn't bother to give them a call, since past two days his cell phone is blowing with calls and messages which he didn't gave look at all. He said his father is hellbent to take isabella back and he is hellbent to bring isabella out of her sleeping parade which she is in since 2 days. And am helpless in this whole situation, because I am totally confused, lost, and unable to figure out what to do. Nathan said not to answer any calls, at this moment we are here in this house which is far away from city,  which he calls Green house, it was mine and his house, we had bought this house in partnership basis, and every harvesting season we both will travel here to have some our time.

We had spent vacations here, and the proof of it is hanging on each wall of this house, but poor me I didn't have any recollection of my memories, the only proof is those beautiful pictures which we have clicked back then, and watching those I can understand that we were having a strong bonding with each other.

We were indeed close friends. He shown me around we had one poultry house, a cattle house and we have some green vegetables patch which is taken care of caretakers we have hired from village nearby. Nathan introduce me a unique cow whose name is Beetroot, yeah by courtesy of Miss Isabella. She gave that cow this name I was amused by that name, how come anyone can call a cow as beetroot, yeah Nathan said the same thing, but he said i agreed to to it back then and decided to call her Beetroot, as isabella called it. I must be smitten by this woman back then that's why went along with it.

Nathan told me I was head over heel for isabella, he even shown me my bedroom where I stuffed hundreds and thousands of pictures of isabella which I took it from far away, without her knowledge.  watching those pictures I was the one who was obsessed with her.

He told me how I fallen for this woman at age of 10, and that falling was continued till she turn 21 and me 26, till we met with that fateful accident and got seperated from each other, he told me she was in coma for sometimes and after she came out of coma she attempted suicide, I was beyond shock this strong willed woman try to take her own life oy because she lost me? that's when I noticed how much she loved me ...... loves me, no wonder the day I came face to face with her, I saw only pain and hurt on her facial features, she was innocent in all of this that night her eyes were filled with full of love and admiration. The moment  Monica hands snaked around my arms she was stunned and I saw something crushed her badly, when I said Monica as my wife which was absurd and fake news which I made up. I wanted to apologise to her but she is not ready to wakeup. Watching her lying on this bed since past two days is killing me more. Nathan even told me she has developed Phobia while driving, the injury to her head was so severe that she lost her ability to speak, after some therapy sessions she strated speaking but since I came back and reveal a fake news about me marrying Monica she went back into that she'll again, and Nathan even said that he is afraid she might loose her speaking ability again.

"Izzy please wake up. I promise I won't trouble you anymore. I promise I will make everything alright, and those who made you suffer this long will definitely face my wrath. wake up please"
I kissed her forehead for a minute I thought I saw a moment on her eyes, but my happiness was short lived, she was still like serene lake no ripples, only calmness. I decided to look for Nathan as I need more information and catching up to.

Hey mate any progress? in our sleeping beauty?" Nathan asked as soon as I made my way towards kitchen, he was preparing lunch for us two. I sad sigh left my lips and a sat opposite kitchen island.

"Hmm, Don't worry have some passions she will wake up, she is strong more than us. " He tried to convince me failing miserably.

"I... "I was about to say something but a glass falling sound echoed from Bella room, we both reacted at same time and ran towards the room where she was.

" Nath....an" Isabella was disoriented see was standing near by her bed which eventually failed her footing and she lost her balance collapsing we both ran towards her and steadied her made her seat bed. Nathan went out of the room and came back with glass of water.

She was confused and by looks she was yet to recognise my presence. After cooling down she looked towards Nathan and then finally her gaze moved towards me. The moment her gaze locked with mine her face showed millions of emotions one was most significant that was panic, her breathing hitched. She was breathing faster, and now that made me worry.

"Izzy calm down sweetie, everything is good, no one will bother you. "

She was looking at me with tears in her eyes and I was feeling helpless to the extent that I felt the pain what she is going through. I crouched down on my knees and literally begged her.

"I am sorry, isabella I don't have any inkling what you have been through I was being selfish these past few days, and forced you in something where you were not happy with, please forgive me and try to calm down. Take your time to relax...Please forgive me"

I stood up and turning around I walked towards the door, but I stopped in mid way and shocked listening her talk to me directly

"Don't leave me"Her voice was timid and a mere whisper... I sighed and looked at her. Tears were flowing like a river, that's when I realised how much my absence affected her.... I promise you sweetheart memory or no memory I will make sure to keep you happy always....