Chapter 53. We need closure 🍁

Isabella

The moment they started attacking each other's faces I ran out of the cabin, I may show that am unbothered by all his lovey dovey guchy puchy act with Monica but by the end of the day am only a human being, who was... is still in love with him.

It hurts damit it hurts a lot. Watching him embracing someone else other than me hurts very badly, it's like some one took my hand ramped the door on my fingers, it feels like some one is pulling my hairs one at a time. It feels like pricking needles in each part of my body... The disgust I am feeling right now watching them kissing eachother is beyond any words.... How could he do that thing to me. Tears threaten spill out of my eyes so without further thoughts, I marched towards Nathan cabin and entered without knocking on it, which was not necessary as always he was seating on couch reading some papers I went and sat next to him I leaned on his shoulder, he didn't bothered by my interruption he kept on his reading, but I can't hold back my silent tears to fall on his shirt which jerked him a little once he registered the wetness, he moved back and looked at my crying self.

"Shhh... am here am always with you kiddo" Nathan said

"I give up.... I.... cant.... do..... this... any....more" I struggled to complete my sentence which brought a deep concern frown on Nathan face, my throat is clogged I can't able to speak with so many emotions running wild inside my me.

"I understand what you are going through currently, but sweetheart you are my strong sister, it's  only matter of time, you will able to overcome this obstacle of emotions in no time. And meanwhile am with you... The whole family is with you.... Please princess stop stressing you will again harm your speech... You know what everything will be sorted..." he kissed my forehead and gesturing me for hug he said

" Shhhh come to Papa bear" which made me chuckle Nathan has cultivated this weird habit of calling himself Papa bear, since Sam started calling him that.

" I am tired of crying" I choked in raspy whisper, my throat pains whenever I cry and try to speak. Nathan pulled a bottle from the side coffee table and handed it to me. I gulped half the bottle and felt the pain easing out I need to start having those pills, which Sam prescribed me for my vocals, am out of stocks currently, and in the morning he reminded me about the same.

Half day went by like that, I asked Patrick to clear all the files just like I wanted them, I never face Liam again but fate was not on my side, just when I was suppose to have lunch which Nathan order from Yummy tummy (Mom's kitchen) for me, Liam sauntered in my cabin and without any further notification he closed rather locked the cabin door, I was curious and shocked.

"What... are....you.... Do-do...doing" to hell with this stuttering , I have to start taking those pills again, otherwise I will be muted again. He was looking at me with some strange emotions.

"What... do.. do... you wa..want Liam" I asked with bit of a struggle my throat is paining again...

"Why are you stuttering all of a sudden, the first time I met you, you were fine, now what happened? hmm?"

"Nun... none of your bub-business" I gritted through my teeth.

"Aww don't tell me Toddler is learning to speak !!" With that he laughed, laughed like a maniac, l didn't know what came over me, I took the throw pillow on the nearby couch and throw at him, with full force but dame this man's quick senses he caught the pillow on time and thrown it back and strode towards me.

"What is it with you huh Princess, why so much anger...? loosen up a bit... relax I was just kidding.... no need to-"he stopped mid sentence and looked at the food which was arranged for me on the table, he looked at it and looked towards me, raising his one fine eyebrow he said.