Chapter 59. Find Lost Love 🍁

Isabella

Morning came early, after long time I had a peaceful sleep, like all my stress tensions pressure is vanished, my heart felt like my whole load is lifted off in one night.

My nose tingle a little due to cool breeze touching me. Tingling lead to sneezing 4times in a row. I hide myself inside the blanket.

"Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you!..... "A very husky and sexy voice echoed in my ears. Initially I thought my ears were ringing. But then my body too felt a warm embrace I turned around and opened my eyes. I bite my lips to stop smiling like crazy... My Crush, my life, am in arms of my Love.

"Morning Babygirl" Liam said again and I was melted down, and was submerged into my bed this was me when I saw him first thing in the morning next to me....

" You are here? " I giddily smiled at him. I was smiling like a school girl fan-girling on her crush for the first time.

" Yeah I was unable to leave you alone, I was worried you might get nightmares again, so I was awake for most of the night, and I don't remember when I fall asleep, am sorry princess, I hope you are not angry.?" Angry WHAT?! I was like flying butterfly here, I shook my head immediately and hugged him only to confirm that am not dreaming.

"I am happy to see you here, last night was blur I didn't even remember you coming and when I slept on my bed. "

" Yeah that's true you were sleeping on that cane chair outside when I entered the terrace, and there was this drool falling from your mouth from one side... and you know there was one mosquito ready to take detour in your mouth... I warned him not to do such thing otherwise he will have to face a severe consequences... "He was like going on an on about this nonsensical talk. I gasped at him and shoved him angrily and try to make distance from him but he pulled me back into him and I try to move away but he was laughing and holding me tightly...

It was so annoying, memory loss or not his teasing is the same. He teases me the same way he use to do back then..

"I didn't drool at all... I.... you know what it's your fault I slept on terrace I was waiting on you... but here you are making fun of my waiting... You are insensitive devil... am not talking to you"

"Hey hey am sorry sweetie, I just wanted to make you laugh... but am sorry. "

"No i take my words back, you were not drooling you were out like a toddler" 😖 Urghhhhhh ahhhaaaa an irritating sound came from me. That word will never leave me alone....

"what?!" "Am stating the facts you know?!"

" Stop calling me Toddler, it's kind of irritating!" I said seriously ,he chuckled at my expenses....

" But it's my personal favourite, you know I use to call you that isn't I?" he questioned me and suddenly there was a look on his face which was kind of comical I mean he was giving me thinking face combining it with lost puppy look.

"I kind of use to call you Toddler right?" I smiled and nodded then I went serious he remembered.

"You remember?!!" I whispered he was thinking and finally said

"Yeah it's a long lost memory kind of thing, it just came like flashes so I thought may be I called you that, but now that you confirmed it... But you know what am loving this" he gestured between both of us and continued.

" Frankly speaking am kind of enjoying this, phase of our life. Finding love once again" I smiled at his beautiful words. Indeed it's beautiful to find the lost forgotten love and recreating our memories once again. Back then I was not aware that I was that deeply invested in him. After that incident when I lost him, that phase made me realise how much I love him.... And after getting him back I am not going to loose him ever.

"Earth to Izzy!!! " he waved his hands infront of face. I shoved his hands away which made him, pull me closer to him if it is even possible...

" Woman postponed your world domination thoughts for later, now just enjoy the moment with me. " I accepted his words and closed my eyes just kept my head near his chest listening to the beautiful symphony which his heart was creating at the moment. We both were just enjoying each other's company in to each other's embrace...

"Izzy...."

"mmmh-hhmm"

"IZZYYY-Pizzzy"

" What am listening, " I said.

"Isabella I am not the one calling you" That's Liam, I opened my eyes and looked towards his face he raised his eyebrow and nodded towards the room door, we were in same position I think I fall asleep again, and I realised that someone rather Ethan was banging my door, like with so much force one more time and he will break that door. I abruptly sat on bed and looked at door then towards Liam who was unbothered by this whole ordeal. He was totally relaxed placing his both hands behand his head lying on the bed on his back. I mean who will be this calm when there is a hurricane about to erupt through that door. I kind of panicked.

"OHHHH MMYY GOD Li-Liam Ethan is here !!!" I whispered yelled

"So?"

"You have to hide atleast" I said and try to make him stand, he lazily stood and came to kiss me.

" Stop it... Liam please I beg you hide "I laughed at his try he huffed and turned around I sighed atleast he is going to hide. But instead he went towards the door which made my heart jump and I ran towards him and stood between the door and him my back was to door he stood there with serious expression.

"What are you doing?"

"Opening the door"

"WHAT?!" Liam Ethan is standing behind this door he will see you and run shouting bloody murder around the house which indeed give a red alert in house and Dadda will barge in here...

Then this whole room will submerge in Cyclone and I tell you after Tauktae cyclone If anything is huge and disastrous that cyclone name is ' Adam Beasty' Cyclone which will lead to big disaster. And I can't afford that. Please for my sake hide somewhere... "I pleaded but he start laughing.

" Why are you laughing? am seriously saying something....Liam!'" I tried again but he was full on laughing and in this whole Ethan somehow stopped banging my door he might went back.

"Seriously Izzy Adam Beasty' Cyclone?!! huhha O my God my father in law is not that bad" He said I smiled at him but the way he called dadda his father in-law made my heart swell...

" Please ... he is already upset I don't want him to be more angry on you". He sighed and placing both his hands on my shoulder he bend down in my level and said.

"My dearest Love, I won't do anything which make you feel stressed.... I will follow whatever you say and however you want it to be. But promise me you will not stress yourself unnecessarily and you will find way to meet me at office today.... " And saying that he kissed me senseless I was on cloud 9 and that kiss left me breathless..... He placed a loving kiss on forehead and left. Ofcourse this time he went out of the balcony... I ran towards the balcony but by the time I reach he landed himself on the lawn and blowing a kiss towards me he hide his face under his hood, and ran towards the back garden door which took him out of the gates... I sighed a relief and decided to take a bath and find way to get me out of house and make a way to meet Liam.

Can anyone help me how shall i do this?....

Hey thanks to all my lovely Readers and voters and silent readers as well☺️Thanks means alot to me

Thanks means alot to me.. Happy Reading