Chapter 32. Think B4U Wish! 🍁

Adam

We all had a great life so far, me, my childrens, my brothers and my beloved wife she is the backbone of all this which i am enjoying, me and mia had fare share of our love for each other and it is true, once mia said Time never waits for anybody, the thing we should hold on to were memories, beautiful memories created by and with our family. I had a loads of those memories thanks to my childrens, there childish banter makes this house alive ! so be it a fight between Nathan and Ethan on silly video games they play, or a crazy pillow fight between izzy and ethan, where in the end they blow off the whole pillow and make a mess on the carpet, or be it teasing between liam and Izzy. Though i had seen that Boy has surpassed my expectation.

Liam has made me proud seeing him on the top position makes me feel good, i offered him aposition in my company years back but that boy refuged my offer and asked for some money so that he setup a company, i thought may be he will not make it, but its good that he defeated my thoughts and proved himself.

Nathan too my cute little brat Buddy, has been doing good in his career, i am satisfied to know he is succeeding in his career.

"Honey, dont think to much, i dont want you to grow greys this early" Mia came from behind me and wispered in my ears, making me smile.

"And what if i grow them, dont i look handsome even in those?" i asked her she giggled and i kissed her .

" Greys or no greys, you are always HANDSOME in my eyes, but tell me, were you considering ethans wish?" she asked hopefully, i know this is her wish to look me in the Santa getup, womans and their wishes, hmm so yup i nod and she hugged me.

"But on one codition you will help me with Gifts because i dont know about that part" she agreed rather she has already prepared some gifts for each one of them including me. The only thing is after the decoration i have to place them secretly under the tree that willbe simple.

After some time later we all gather in the living room near the fire place where the Tree was placed. Mia came back with the mistletoe and hung it over. then everybody indulged in the decoration, liam and nathan went out to decorate the outer area. Ethan, Austin, Justin took other area of the room, Katty and Mia handle the kitchen and Seating area, Danny Mike and me took care of the living area, and my little princess started to decorate the tree, she placed some tiny colourful balls, lights some shimmering glittering things, we all joined her after taking care of our area, and started helping her decorate the tree.

Finishing our decoration we all headed to dinning area, to full fill our hunger. I left them to settle on their seats to do my secret mission, that is placing the Gifts under the tree. After doing that i came back and sat on the head chair, everyone was so much farmished that no one noticed my absence and giving a wink towards Mia i assured her mission accomplished.

In the middle of night i wokeup, feeling thirsty, as i moved towards the water jar, it happens to be empty so i carefully went out of the bedroom to get some water, i came down and went towards the kitchen, the whole house was silent, only lights were glittering on the christmas tree, i saw a shadow lurking near the fire place, a shadow as in bending WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON THERE, does we have an intruder, i cautiously moved without making any noise to capture that person, the only light was small lighting on christmas tree, so i cant recognise this person, and on top of that its he or she is hidding behind a big blanket, and its kind of doing something seating near the fire place. Okay time up.

" Reveal yourself!" I commanded loudly, and the person somewhat halted whatever its doing and turned....

"What are you doing, in the middle of night?" i asked but no answer

"Princess? .......... Well?" the intruder turn out to be none other than IZZY, but the question is what is doing, she gasped and slowely blinked.

" Dadda ?, i was just doing usual" Usual

"And the usual is.......?" i asked she hesitated, but finally gave in

"Okay dadda, its kind of mything, i mean i am doing this since i was 10, this tradition is kind of introduced to me by dear mommy darling. I will explain, like mom told me that on the night before Christmas Santa comes through the fire place and grants us our wishes, so i use to place a thank you note near the fire place, as in i thank Santa every year for giving us these gifts. I use to place this note here, and the next morning the whenever i check the note use to gone, meaning the whoever the santa is gets my message, that is one of my uncles offcourse" well that  explaines her sneaking around in the middle of night act. But its nice Cute actually thankng santa for gifts...

"Okay princess, you thank Santa, every year do you mind if i ask you make a wish towards him too?" i picked he blanket from the floor and wrapped it around her, and we took a seat on he cozy sofa, she cuddleup near me like she use to do since childhood, i hold her in my arms.

"Ummm..... let me think Nah !! every year i only thank them, because i know every year the santa turn out to be one of my uncles, so i dont feel like askng them for any wih, and they already bring us gifts which is more than enough actually, i just thank them,, yeah thats it" she gave her innocent reply

"My dear cute Lamb, am not asking you to make a wish to those idiot uncle's of yours am askng you to make a wish to the real Santa up there some where" i said

"But dadda i already had everything, what am i suppose to wish for, other than one thing offcourse you are right i wanna make a wish....." she said and jumped up and  ran towards the fire place picked up the note book scribble something and folded the paper in her hand, and prayed, and came towards me.

"Now I had scribbled my wish on this paper, dadda do you have any way how am i suppose to post this to the Santa ☝up there?" she asked me back, which i dont have any answer.

"Okay so come " I took her out the wind was chilly, so wrapped the blanket around her tightly, and asked her to bury the wish note into the snow, she was confused then i explained her, that if the real santa comes down he will take the note read it and hence her wish will come true, i know it was silly she giggle at me not believing a single word, but she buried it anyway, i took her inside and we went our own way, but i went back and retrieved the note from the snow and secured it with me, i mean its wish made by my only daughter and being her father i had to fullfill it anyway possible. So i took it from there i have to keep it out of everyone's reach. I will put this in my office Locker where no one but mia can access it.But before that i have to know what she had wished for, so i opened the note and reading it made me speechless........

OH GOD MY LITTLE LAMB IS GROWNUP ALREADY 👰 !!!