Chapter 11. Enjoying Injury 🍁

Isabella

📒 Dear Diary

Ever heard 'Pain is Gain' yup rightnow my situaton i exactly the same, though am in horrible pain but still am gaining a thing or two. Meaning am getting pampered by Dadda even more, having breakfast lunch dinner fed by Mummy darling, Nathan is taking extra care of me and adviced rest of another week meaning no office, and not nathan even the big bad Wolf Liam too investing his time in making me comfortable in every way possible. All in all am enjoying this phase. You will be worried why i havent came back, its because I got injured very badly in a fighting at Mall, where i got pushed on a pillar which turn out to be my shoulder ligament was pulled and it lead to ligament injury, because of which Uncle danny suggested me to put a sling around my shoulder so that it will heal, and i should take proper care of it.

Dear Diary my only regret is i cant dance in the morning not because the sling but because the soldiers surrounding me, i tried sneaking out into the music room today morning but mommy pulled me out by my ears, and scolded me to have a break untill the shoulder is healed and put a lock on the room. So here am seating on sofa having fruits, nathan and dadda went office, and liam too, and Etsy to school. Mom asked me to join her in agency but i rejected the offer, i want to seat at home and have some chat with El. So now diary i will meet you later until then chao babes.📒

Placing my diary on the bedside table i gave a call to my beauty butterfly El. On second ring she pickedup.

📱~~

📲 " Haaaaaaa lloooo Elena at your service " Came her Chirpy voice from other side of phone line i laughed at her antics.

" I miss you Babes" i said
"Good, meaning you still remember me," she said
"What do you mean by that Ofcourse i remember, how cud you say that?" I sounded little bit hurt.

"Ohh my drama Princess, if i remember its been 3 days you havent gave me call No  messages or there is not any sorts of pigeon lurking out of my window carrying your message hmm"

"Hmm about that, its have been worst week if may I add babes , EL i had a sling around my left shoulder, 3days back i got injured and........." hence i told her everything about the Mall thing...

" Ohh are you fine now? my poor bestie i am sorry i wish i would be there for you how are you now? " she asked in concern.

"Yeah Yeah dont worry am all good tiny discomfort while moving hand but other than that am fine"

"Ohh thank God"

" Ammm El i wanna tell you something"

"Okaaaaay go ahead missy" she said and i took a deep breath.

" Nathan & Liam are in relationship"

"So? they are grownup adults they have rights and of proper age to be in relationship, Whats wrong in that?"

" Uggggghhh El El El You are not getting it"

"Hang on what is it that am not getting?"

"Nathan Loves Liam as innnnn?" I waited for her to understand.

"No it cant be, are you sure they are?... you know what am i saying?"she said

"I am sure the way they behave"

"And what way they behave? if i may ask?" then i told her all the encounters i had while around them listening she started laughing.

"My silly friendy you are just jumping on conclusions, have you asked them?"

"NOPE"

"See before jumping on conclusions, i may suggest first ask them, and seek the truth"

"You think so?"

"YUP"......

"Okay then i will confront them both" i said and we had some more talks and then hungup.
📲

~~📱

I texted nathan and Liam both that i want to have talk with them, and they both agreed though i informed them seperately so they dont know three of us will have this Talk.......

At sharp 7 i asked uncle Joseph our butler to bring some snacks in my room so i can have this, much awaited talk with my Brother and his....... friend,

As the time ticked 7:@@ and in came Nathan his hairs were wet meaning he had shower, and after 15 min Liam came in he was also freshly showered i guess because of his shampoo smell. And then came uncle joseph with my snack which i asked.

"Mate?"

"Nate?"

"Young Miss" three of them said at a time and then the three sets of eyes were trained on me. So currently am seating on my bed crossed leg.

"Ohh thank you Uncle J" he left the room, and i waited for a moment, and i can feel the two sets of eyes were still boring on me from either side of my bed like Nathan from my right and Liam on my left both standing erect like a soldiers on guard.

"Well? i suppose this meeting is for you to say something to us both" Nathan broke the silence and said

"I.....um.... YES" i said

" Stop running around the Nursery ....." Liam said what running around nursery isnt it beating around the bush phrase? and that query of mine was explained when he opened his mouth and added

" Yeah you are thinking right, its beating around the bush but...... as in your case its around the nursery you know" he said and gave me idiotic smirk adding
" TODDLER" that word again urgggghhhhhhh I want to choke him...

 as in your case its around the nursery you know" he said and gave me idiotic smirk adding" TODDLER" that word again urgggghhhhhhh I want to choke him

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE YOU BLOODY...

"Guys i want to say is that-"

"Ohh whats with you guys, we were waiting for you all in dinning room, and who is having snacks before Dinner" Mom barged in before i say anything and she caught my snacks and both the solders pointed their fingers towards me, and mom squinted her eyes towards me,i sink on my bed,like a kid caught red handed stealing cookie.. And just like that mom took away the sancks tray followed by nathan and liam snickering and i had to follow them....