Chapter 16. Lost & Found🍁

Nathan

The moment i heard what izzy said that day something snapped in me, and i cant stop myself from slapping her, i know i had never done that before but that word orphan just infuriated me, may be because i was part orphan too, untill the age of 5, untill Buddy come along. Mommy and Buddy married when i was 6, i missed spending time with my real father Ethan, i would have liked to know him, but Dad never let me feel like am not his, he loves me alot and i know that, he will always be there for me.

Izzy though what can i say about her she is a mini devil version of buddy, she has that little glimpse of dad in her, like she is straight forward, blunt, sometimes she fail to analyse what she is saying or doing, so time and time again me and dad has to polish her every moves like a teacher we are.  So when she first decided to join us in company dad asked me to mentor her, which i happily doing so. And then there is this bestie of mine who is totaly utterly fully head over heals for that devil sisi of mine, and i know he is the one who will take good care of her, but that day she hurt him, and i know he is hurt but he wont go around and show it , you know what? he will never ever think of hurting Izzy in any way possible, that much he loves her, so its my sole responsibility, so am doing it.

As i was going through my work Liam called me reminding about our yearly vacation to greenvalley, where we do some farming, its fun and i like there in the middle of no where, in the womb of nature, surrounded by green landscapes, and cattles. I find inspirations for my paintings one of my hobby. Its 7 in the evening i informed mom & dad that we are heading out for greenvalley,incase she wonder our whereabouts. And asked mom to pack some clothes for me.

"So how is romeo holding up?" I teased Liam we were driving towards the greenvalley.

"Its good if you dont ask" is that a pout, this man just gave me a pout ... Uhh horrifying  how much love transform you... good i am far away from that sickness, thinking about it gives me chill to my spine 🥶🥶.

"Chill man its all right,-"

"Easy for you to say" Again that pout, if he gives me one more pouty face am going to kill him or myself.

"Okay okay how about as we reach Greenvalley we will call her and say that she is forgiven" as i said that his pale face came back to life and that smile is back, thank god finally. It took 4 hours to reach the house, Liam has already asked aunty fiona to make some cleaning before hand. Aunty fiona is a flowerist and she is care taker too, whenever we needs to visit the house she will make some arrangments for food groceries and other essentials.

By the time we reached it was past 10pm we were totally exhausted by driving, so we both directly crashed on our beds we had some snacks while coming here, so our tummy is full. Liam was having shower, so i waited for him to come back meanwhile i checked for any calls, there was none because of no coverage, meaning we have to wait till morning to call Izzy.

Liam came back in towel and went in the closet, so i went to have a quick shower. by the time i came back liam was doing something on the phone, i told him that no coverage, but he sad he had switched on the wifi system, so he gone call her way to go romeo 👏.

"What is it?" I asked looking at his worry filled face

"She is not answering strange"

"She might have slept dont worry we will talk to her first thing in the morning" i suggested

He agreed and we fall asleep, but suddenly my phone started ringing its call from mom strange its past midnight exactly 1 in the morning why mom calling me this late, so seating up in my bed i recieved the call, as the call went through mom's disoriented face came on screen, she was crying and her eyes were red, what happen seeing her like that made me panic.

"Mom what is it ? why are you crying is everything okay?"

"Nathan!!, Its........"and she cried again i called for her but then the phone was snatched my Ethan, he seems worried too.

"Ethan why mom is crying?" I asked

"Its IZZY She is lost man" Izzy lost?

"What do you mean by that, what meaning is she lost?"

"Meaning she is missing, she is not in her room,"

"NO ! She cant...... where's dad" Because of my shouting on phone liam heard it too , and came to my room.

"He is giving someone calls, may be search party or something i dont know man where is she, i will inform you " he said and hungup.

Now we came into living room, and waiting for call for any updates. Its been 5 in the morning and still no news of izzy, and we are worried sick here, Liam is doing some calls of his own, me giving some calls. But no result, i tried calling uncle Danny.

"Any updates uncle danny"

"No nothing its just she vanished from face of earth and here Big-mamma Adam is going to burn down the whole city" i was on phone thats when the doorbell rang Liam went to answer it, and there she was....

" FOUND" I yelled,

" Uncle we found her she is here, inform everyone" i yelled on the phone and hungup.

'aaachooooooooooooo,!! hell- O ' and she collapsed before completing sentence Liam was quick he captured her in his arms and picking her up he brought her in placed her on sofa.

" She is burning man, go get thermometer" liam said i ran inside and searching in the drawers i found it and brought back...

He placed it near her armpit, and we waited...