Chapter 52. Took my breath away🍁

Liam

This morning I woke up early like alot earlier then I anticipated, took shower skipped breakfast and straight away took a cab to my office. Yeah a cab as I dont know where are my cars keys, Yes I spell cars this morning I got ready for the day and came towards my huge Garage where all the exclusive cars were welcoming my grand entrance but to my dismay I didn't have any recollection where I kept my Car keys. So pouting towards my cars I called a cab and headed to my office.

The moment I entered my Office lobby murmurs gossips gasp from ladies erupted all over the lobby, everyone stopped to see me like as if am not a human but giant Kingkong Climbed on the tower only thing which was missing was my white dress girl beside me. Anyways I ignored every stare and entering the elevator which indicated private which off course was mine only. I pressed top floor button which took me straight to my floor where my cabin situated. I was anxious to know whether she is here or not. The moment I step foot on my floor a very nerdy looking guy greeted me, he looked stern, I looked at him but said nothing, he didnt look surprised watching me, I cleared my throat and was about to say morning but he beat me up.

"Morning Bossy!, I suppose you didn't forgot me ?. Patrick your previous secretary?" if I want them to believe me then I have to keep them in this illusion that I know everyone around here.

"Of-offcourse silly off course I remember, how are you? it just its been a long gap you know it will take a while to get a hang of everything you know?. " he nodded and followed me we reached my cabin. I asked patrick to call isabella to my cabin. But he hesitantly informed she didnt came yet. I didnt say anything but internally I was boiling with rage.

I entered my cabin and took my seat behind my table, switching my Macbook I waited for it to start.
The moment it started there was knock on the door, Patrick came in carrying some files. it sharp 9: 30 by the time he explained what an all is going on in the company in my absence it was quarter to 11 I was feeling way to hungry, but I avoided my stomach hunger cry, because am way to much Angry than hungry, because she haven't showed up yet.

Patrick went to fetch some more files that when another knock sounded on my door, I ignored it and placing head on my chair I closed my eyes, but after sometime I heard a click clock as if someone walking no rather it sounded like girls heel hit the floor, I ignored again, but my nose didnt ignore a specific smell, it screamed Cappuccino and Some Cheese, slowly but steadily I opened my eyes and indeed in front of me kept was a big cheese hamburger bag and take way coffee cup. I looked towards the intruder, and my breath hitched standing in front of me was the Queen herself checking some file.

"You came!!" i stated but she didnt acknowledge me she moved towards the sofa and made herself comfortable. I was about to say something but her phone rang she answered it.

"Hey! Thank god you called,how are you, I miss you. Please come back soon.... yeah am taking it regularly..... everyday ..... yeah meet you soon bye....Me to SAM" the name sam just triggered me, who is he?, I ignored it and thats when patrick came he greeted isabella and sat on chair opposite, and they indulged in some conversation.

She looked at me stared a minute or 2 and said.

"Those were for you have it while its warm" meaning the breakfast in front of me was for me.

"Am not hungry...." The moment I said those words my stomach made sound like as if protesting my statement, she must have heard that grumbling sound, but kept quiet I opened the packed food and took first bite and moaned so loudly, noticing my mistake I composed myself and looks towards her she was un bothered or even if she is.... she won't show it. She is that stubborn stern princess who successfully pulled a serious facade on her face, which didnt show anything, I finished eating and try to make some small talks.

" Thanks for the breakfast,I must say the restro had a good taste.Text me it's name will have to visit it often...." Nope nothing came out of her.

"Patrick arrange the meeting gather all the staff and department heads, and plan a board of meeting post lunch" She instructed patrick and like a obedient soldier he responded with a nod. He took his leave and we were left alone, I thought now she will strike a conversation, but she is still drown herself into the file. And this annoyed me alot.I stood up and moving towards her I snatched the file from her hand,
that finally triggered her.

"What is you problem?, " she asked annoyingly

"Finally Her highness decided to say something, this disciple of yours is glad to hear from you." I teased her.

"Look you asked me and Nathan to help you now am here only because you need to get the hang of the backlog thats it, the moment you understand and confident enough to handle your company I am out of here you never have to see my face ever again" She spoke in one breath I just stood there and stated her open mouth.

" huh! I know you are desperate to go away, but I need some time to understand the whole situation , so am telling you this that it might take some more time for me, after all its too long you know."

" Who told you to leave this all behind anyways...."

" HONEY!!" O god not her this is a disaster. I looked towards Isabella she was gathering her file meaning plan to leave.But I wanted spend some more time with her...

"Ohh there you are, why did you left so early, I missed you so much, even you skipped breakfast this not good for your health you, baby come give me a kiss" before I protest she pulled me by my collar and kissed me so I try to push her but she had a strong hold I opened my eyes only to find the space to be empty where Isabella was standing a minute ago, she must have left... I pulled away from Manny. I told her I will be back I went out of my cabin thats the moment I caught Isabella entering one cabin next to mine. Without any further thought I entered, Isabella cabin was different it has two section, it has a seating area and then a cabin she was sniffing, May be crying.I stood there and listened because this is my only chance to know what actually hidden behind the facade she is pulling off.

"Shhh... am here am always with you kiddo" Nathan was the one who spoke.

"I give up.... I cant do this anymore" was her broken words which hold so much pain hearing those words just pulled some strings to my heart.

I cant stand her crying. And she was stuttering alot while speaking.

"Stop stressing kiddo, you have recovered just now from that injury... Please take deep breaths calm down have some water".

WHAT INJURY... WHAT HAPPEN TO HER!!...