Chapter 35. I don't think So🍁

Isabella

After I left Ele in her room for freshen up, I went to my room where no wonder Nathan was walking to and fro and Liam sat on my Bed relaxed placing my pillow on his lap, this sight was delicious, mmm wait ahem why am thinking like this, Ohh Isabella dirty mind stop it , ... or you are developing something towards him? My brain come up with this kind of crazy thought again watching Liam, No!!! I shook my head and denied my thoughts...

" What are you two doing here in my room" I fold my hands and try to give them stern look but failed miserably, once Liam gave me taunting smirk, but kept quiet.

" Izzy why that girl is here?" Nathan asked

" What do you mean why, she is my bestie Nauty and I invited her, she is going to stay with us."

" WHAT!" Nathan shouted so loudly I am damn sure even Mars creatures would heard him...

" Mate calm down, she is her bestie and there is nothing to overreact over it" Liam said calmly looking toward me, with a smile on his face which made me smile toward him.

" That doesn't make any sense" Nathan said annoyingly

"I  invited her for annual party " I said with sternly,

" Okees so she will go back after Party..?"

" NO, she came here to stay with us, " Permanently shifted here" , and Dadda Approved mom too." I added he was about to say something that's when Dadda entered my room and instantly wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

" Nathan, buddy what's going on, is there a BSW in a pipeline?" we both looked at him clueless, he snickered and said quoting his fingers "Bro-Sis-War" I made a face towards  Nathan and he just scowled towards me.

" Dadda, Nathan is behaving rude towards our guest that's Elena" I complained.

" Hmm buddy Elena is going to assist you in the absence of Princess here"

" NO WAY.... DAD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT... I DONT WANT ANYONE OTHER THAN IZZY ..
I DECLINE THE OFFER"

i was about to intervene but the crisis solved, how? our peace maker entered with a ray of light here, Mom came up and heard everything what Nathan said and took him with her, after exact 20 min later they both came back, and Nathan hugged me like in death grip and said.

" Sorry,, didn't mean to stress you... do whatever you want to do... I will let her assist me " I was so Happy hearing it and about to jump on him for another hug but he added" On trial basis like Liam took you in for 1 year now am going to take her in for 1 Month after 30 days trial if am not satisfied with her work she will go back to Italy..." 1 month as in 30 days is she some kind of software on trial basis, Devil😈.

Finally everything settled and I informed this new arrangement of 1 month trial to Elena too she was like 'bring_it on bitch'

We both started our dress up game for the party tonight. Elena helped me with my makeup, and hair and I helped with hers I selected a long Red evening dress which has lessy upper bodice and a long satine bottom,whereas Elena has two piece her blouse was white sleeveless bodice and a maroon skirt. She looked a total Diva gorgeous beauty with smokee eyeliner and stunning makeup offcourse credit goes to me...😜

Once we finished our dressing we bothe left room and made our way towards backyard where the party was started guests arrived, I greeted many of them... finally me and Elena took one table and sat with drinks in our hand, we choosed  red wine and was about to have a sip that's when it was snatched from my hand...

" What the....." I was about swear at the Wine theif but bite my tongue, as Thief was non other than Liam, who not only stole my drink but sip it too all the time staring at me with unusual emotions swirling in his eyes, I fail to understand him... he finished my glass and kept the empty glass on the table, and I pouted towards the glass my Red wine....☹️

"You...why did you do that?" I asked him angrily he just smiled at me patting crown of my head... he turned around and started  walking, which annoyed me even more I punched his back on which  Elena gasped, but I stood my ground. He turned back with a amazed look.

" You hit me" which was a statement. I scowled at him

" How dare you snatch my Drink you Thief" on which he  just smirked, And suddenly his face hardened as if my words offended him, he shook his head slowly, eyes with flare of anger in it, he leaned forward I leaned backward, he tilted his face little bit and spoke in very hot and husky voice

" ... " His words didn't register in my head untill he backed away

Turning around he walked away, with a victory smile on his face. Leaving a very bothered and flustered me...

" Darling it's harmful for you, am watching you do not have another drink.... Be a good Girl..." This is what he said an my whole body was frozen by this. There was a threat  as well as a warning.... Which irritated me even more no one in this whole world had command over me.

" Someone is whipped" came Elena's voice which broke my train of thoughts, I turned around and took her Wine glass and gulped it in one go...

" Easy there..., what did he do or I might say he knows how to push your buttons.... Hmmm interesting.... What's going on with you two Missy?"  Elena said with a teasing smile on her face... which made me to dig a hole and jump into it... Or better push Liam into that hole.

" Its nothing he likes to tease me.." I pouted saying that and picked two more glasses of Wine from a server passing by.

" He Likes you... Actually I think he LO.." placed the glass on table with thud and shut her mouth with my palm and stopped her from completing her statement...

" It's nothing like that, and don't say it in front of anyone, you know it will be a big Disaster..."  I said to her but I can't stop myself from asking her...

"But why did you think so?..."I left the sentence her to finish

" I don't think so Sweetheart I know so, it's written on his face and the way he behaved earlier it's so obvious that he adores you... Mark my words one day you will come running towards me and will say that I was right" she finished

" You are crazy, that will never happen."

"Will see..."

"We will see"🌜

Elena Dress

Hello my charming Readers...
What do you think about this
Chapter any views...

Ohhhh Isabella is getting a vibes from Liam already, she is confused right now about her own feelings towards  him stay tuned...

Keep reading voting your views are precious to me.
Happy Reading and stay safe