Chapter 58. Missed Me🍁

Isabella

After a long journey along with upset mom and angry Dad, both acting to much protective I tried to explain the situation to them but currently they are not ready to listen anything at all. Dad went ahead and acquired restraining order for Nauty as well... poor Nathan. This was too much but this was not Dad this time it was Mom herself she asked Dad to acquire orders against Nathan I was beyond shocked.... I mean mom Nathan is mom's apple of eye and she asked Dad to do this? when I secretly sent message to Nathan, he sent me Laughing emojis I mean he find this whole situation hilarious am going insane here. He said only one thing one simple thing.

Nathan: Those Two Vs Us Two... let see who will win this face off... Don't you worry sisi I won't let you down...
I mean seriously Nathan this isn't some kind of game. But Nathan is Nathan and when he take something as challenge then no one will beat him.

After an hour later door bell rang and I heard Dad's loud voice which would shatter window glass, a shiver ran down my spine he is angry way to angry. So decide to go see what's going on. Just when I came down I saw Dadda and my Brother darling in a heated conversation.

" Dad, you are over reacting, They both are adults, more over she was engaged to him... Please give them a space and let them decide what they want for themselves"
Nathan try to calm Dadda down

"Nathan I said my daughter will not meet him again, she has suffered alot till date, and if you support that guy them it's better you stay away from your sister untill you come to your senses, he betrayed her, she will not meet him!" Dadda raised his voice

"Dad that's the thing please hear me out he has some solid reasons why he behaved that way, he was -" Nathan was trying to explain but mom decided to stop him

"Nathan your father is right, end of discussion Isabella won't be meeting Liam ever, and please stop it now...." Nathan breathed a long frustrated sigh.

"Okay if you both have decided this already then it's better I will stick to my bestfriend side... so I am moving out. "I was the one to talk this time I felt panic rising into me...

"Nathan !No don't leave me!"He came forward and embracing me tightly, he whispered only one thing in my ears so that they won't hear it....

"Shhhh don't worry am moving to Liam's, just to support him and am always nearby, I will always support you both no matter what... and don't stress I am phone call away..." he hugged me tightly and I reciprocated the same, he hold my face in his both palm and said...

" Toddler am always around you... just need to open your eyes big"He said and comically expanded his eyes which made me giggle with tears in my eyes, I can't afford to loose such brother.... but did he called me by the nick name which Liam used always ....

" I MISS YOU! " I whispered in middle of tears, he hugged me and said he is going to pack his stuff, I thought Dad or mom will stop him, but they both were silently accepted his decision. I went to help him out with his packing which he didn't accept at all I just sat on bed with a sad face Ethan came in and try to convince Nathan not to leave he even went ahead and said

"Broeeeeee Don't leave me with this Isacula(Dracula) she will bite me and eat me whole .... please take me with you and save me from her" I laughed at his nonsensical talk.

"Ethan she is not that scary... yeah she is scarier sometimes but you will manage, " Ahhha !! on Nathan's  statement I thrown a pillow towards him which hit his head 'Bullseye' and in return he done the same throwing the throw pillow on sofa towards me...  And hence we three indulged in pillow fight and all the feathers were all over the room we were laughing like children's.... and after exhaustion we three fall on the bed laughing, me in the middle of both of them. Nathan and Ethan hugged me. I didn't know when I started sobbing like a baby... But I can't help it my only support my Brother is leaving me I felt like I was abandoned in middle of deserted road where no hopes of moving forward or returning back, no were to go.

"Heyy hey Izzy calm down sweetie everything going to be fine, and stop stressing yourself and I am two blocks away not going in another country or something, I can't afford staying that far you why?" I looked at him with tears rolling down from my cheeks.

"Because you won't stay away from me?" I asked in hoarse voice

"Nah I can't stay away because I can't leave you alone with Ethan over there, who will save him from your izacula ways hmm?, huhhhh I have only one alone brother" he shuddered stating last sentence and Ethan gave him high five over my head, I pushed both of them and was about to leave the bed, they both pulled me back.

" Hey I was just kidding sisi we just want you to be smiling, and am not going on Mars,!! I mean come on"

After an hour later Nathan finally gather his belongings and left the house, I came back from dinner and just sat myself on the single swing in terrace attached to my room.

~~~~

"Princess " A sweet melodious voice caught my attention, and that's when I opened my eyes, and came face to face with the most beautiful person Liam.

"Liam" He winked and smiled at me

"Missed me!" Liam was kneeling infront of me, he smiled towards me, I was in daze I felt like am dreaming. Because I didn't remember when I fall asleep on this swing, I came to have some fresh air, but I think I fall asleep here itself. I was about to standup but he pulled me into his warm hug I instantly felt at ease.

"Let's get you in princess, I don't want you to catch cold" we both entered my room. He sat me on the bed and sat besides me.

"How? " I was speechless seeing him here , he laughed a little

" Remember I told you I will be the one to wish Good night"

"Yes but how?! rather when did you came or more over from where you enter ?! " I finally found my voice on which he again laughed

" Love where there is wil there is a way, which lead by my bestie Nathan, he helped me climb a ladder and viola am here, now stop wasting time and come let me make you fall asleep properly.... come " he pulled me in his arms I was happy to do so.... he was saying something but I my eyes were heavy and I don't remember when I knocked out completely blissfully embraced in the arms of love of my life....

 he was saying something but I my eyes were heavy and I don't remember when I knocked out completely blissfully embraced in the arms of love of my life

Hello my lovely followers and readers, it's been a long I haven't interacted with you all. Hope you all are doing well. I am extremely sorry I busy currently withy job an all... So try to give you updated chapters... Thanks for keeping patience with me. And please vote and comment... Happy Reading