Chapter 26. Office Office 🍁

Isabella

Its been 2 days we came back from the Greenvalley and i told dadda about me helping Liam in one of his project, so i will be joining him this coming friday that is 1 dec, he was not ready first but then he had one hour meeting with Liam, and i dont know what changed which made dadda agree, and he happily permitted me to go and help him in that project of his, i mean is he a magician or something like HULA BALU LA, he chanted some cryptic words on dadda and he instantly agreed.  I mean he even told me i dont have to come to his office to complete the pending work, as if there were any, since i came back i am at home, first because of nathan so called rest and then this shoulder sling, right i have to visit uncle Danny today and will be removing this sling. And then had a meeting with Liam in his office, he wants to dscuss about some contract.

"Hey mommy, am off to go, will meet you later, i have some errands to take care of" i told her by poking my head inside the kitchen from door.

"Hold it, not before you finish this" and she handed me glass of milk, i gladly finished it

"Do you need me to accompany you?" she asked

"No Momy am good,i can manage" okay so i said my goodbyes and head out, i asked my driver to drop me to uncle Danny's

While i done with the sling one's and for all, am happy and conquer the world, though uncle said not to put stress on it, but finally he gave me permission to dance, my driver drove me around the city, as Liam's company is little bit at outskirts of the city, I dont know why he is urging me to sign this contract, we havent met each other since that day when he caught me staring at him. The moment his eyes clashed with mine, my heart jumped, my stomach made a somersault,and my breathing hitched, his eyes have some enchantment i swear whenever his eyes comes crashing on me i feel like i am fighting a battle of some sorts which in the end will defeat me, but still i pull forward and try to fight back and everytime its only takes his smile to melt my resolves, and i find myself in puddle. Since that day i asked myself millions time, is this what we call LOVE, am i falling for him, and everytime i endup with only one answer CONFUSION, AND ONLY CONFUSION, which frustrates URRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

We reached Liams office after 30mins, i asked driver to go back, as i will take cab back home, he left, and i entered the huge glass doors and come accross with posh lobby, hmm i must say he has spent quiet a money, i went towards the receptionist, she was this cute chubby girl with black rim specks, and red hair, having choclate bar yummy, i cleared my throat to caught her attention, which indeed i got.

"Yes what is your business?" she asked rudely without looking up at me for receptionist she is rude,i will take my earlier comment, she not at all cute, rude and gave a bitchy vibe.

"I am here to meet Liam" I said in an attitude as well, get that bitch. she looked up blinked

" Who? Come again?" What is it with her

"Liam Black, your BOSS, ring a bell?" i said, she stared at me as if i had grown another head narrowing her eyes she abrubtly stoodup and said angrily

"Do you have an appointment?" i shake my head in no

" Then you cant meet him, and anyway he wont give any charity to you" Charity? what was she upto, weird this time i gave her a look

"Excuse me! give him a call tell him, Isabella is here" she picked up the phone dialled some number,  spoke to someone and disconnected.

"Well?"

"He is in meeting you have to wait, go there and wait" she said stubbornly, what kind of staff he has in his office, i went near the sofa, sat on it and waited but before i sent him a message of my arrival, and seating in the lobby. Hope if he checks his phone he will ask someone to escort me up.

Another thing came to my if i am about to work here, i have to adjust myself with these people, ohh god help me.

"Isabella" someone call me, i opened my eyes and saw liam was standing there, thank god hearing my prayers finally. He came towards me, and i met him in mid way.

"Why are you seating here?" he asked

"umm actually i dont have appointmnet and........and you were in meeting so they wont allowed me up so........kind of .....waiting yeah waiting" i told him the scenario, hearing me he got angry, so he took my hand in his, and pulled me towards the chubby girl, she shock and stood up as soon as we reach the reception.

"Sir-" she started but Liam interrupted her, with his index finger in air, and i must say he is super angry.

"She dont need my appointment, do hear me? never stop her" he said last sentence pointing towards me, and i gave that chubby girls whoes name i didn't bother to know either way, and then liam guided me towards the elevator. Pressing the top floor button, we ascended up, as we reached his office cabin, he asked me to wait in his office for a moment as he have to go back in the meeting which he left in middle to recieve me, So i am seating on this sofa chair, i saw a painting on his wall, it cant be..... how this came here? this is the same painting which i gifted to nathan, i mean, yeah  now i get it nathan was painting his portrait and i spoiled it mistakly, and then i found an artist and asked him to do this paintng, so may be Nathan gifted this to him.

"Hello, Miss. Gilbert, your refreshments, till Liam finishes up his meeting it will do" hmm who is she now? and she is calling Liam by his first name.

"Oky, i am sorry have we met before?" i asked so she can introduce herself, but without answering me she went out rude, is everyone in this Office are utterly rude...😑