Chapter 45. Mute Bosslady🍁

Isabella

"Try again ! you can do this, in these past weeks since you started you have done good so far" Sam, rather Dr. Sam. My Speech therapists.... Encouraged me to speak. Since past 2months am learning how to speak again. yeah am feeling like a Toddler here..... Hmm yup of Liam was here at this moment he would have laughed out loud rolling on the carpet I might say. Because then he would be proud of his nickname he given me long back. Laughed because I was literally speaking like toddler. I don't known my tongue might have rolled back. I took a long breath and tried again

"aaathan.... gi..ve,....me...oter"

"perfect. good atleast you improvised of your own nice keep it up sweetheart"

"Careful you dickhead she is my sister... don't you dare to give her any nicknames" Sam laughed out, and I rolled my eyes. Seriously men will be men, when she is someone else's sister that doesn't matter to ogle her and now when the ball is in your court you will object. Hyposss

" Relax man am just encouraging her to speak that's it... and moreover I don't think izzy here mind me calling her nicknames. hhhmm am I right? Issy you wont find it uncomfortable right?" Sam questioned... but as usual before I answer Nathan jumped in

"Stop putting your words into her mouth... You Dumbo!!"

" Shhhh, Shopit" I said or rather try to say.. which instantly brought a smile on Nathan and Sam face.

The knock on the door interrupted our interaction. In came a guy tall like 4'1 or something yeah he was like short thin guy with messy hair and glass, he is from administration department, he came towards me and asked me to sign some papers.

" Eepit... I ill I in ater" I try to speak again he gave me a weird look, like he is not the first one, whoever came across me in these past weeks they gave this same look.

" Am sorry, I didn't get what you said, Mam" he said with an amused voice. I was about to answer back

" She said keep the documents. she will read it and sign later" Sam said with serious look on his face for a moment he looked like Liam to me. If Liam was here he would have done the same, he too didn't like anybody making fun of me other than him or Nathan. I smiled at him, he gave me a wink. That guy went out of cabin door. And we heard a sneaker, which instantly boiled Nathan anger. He has. become more sensitive towards me,. he was about to go out and give that guy a piece of advice ie 'To Fire him Straight away' yup he had done that three times now. But before he go out I stopped him with my hand gesture and he gave me angry look, I smiled at him and gave him my bestest puppy dog eye look, which he huffed and continued whatever he was doing earlier.

" Ig....gnore pl...ease" I try to say he hold my gaze and nodded. I was relaxed watching him cool down.

"Sh...all we st...art ag...an?" I smiled towards Sam he smiled back

" Ohh with all my pleasure Princess" the moment he said those words 'Princess' I shuddered a painful memory striked my whole mind, for a moment I breathing. A pool of tears gather in my eyes.

"Hey you okay?" I looked towards Nathan he was staring at me with a sad smile. He cleared his throat and said

"You know what Sam, why cant we continue this after lunch , lets go have something! am starving... Common sisi lets. go"! he gathered his coat along with mine and came around the table and helping me up he squeezed my shoulder and we went out.

We were in restaurant nearby our office. Here when we sat in one of booth. I gazed around the ambience, it was a mini nice restaurant classic furniture and die to lunch hours it is full. I saw most of our staff here, I saw that guy who came earlier for signing that documents, he was not alone he was accompanied with many other mates if his. I ignored them and concentrated towards the hotel interior. Nathan called for a waiter, he ordered Chicken steaks, mac and cheese, and some fries and Hamburger.

After having food I excused myself to restroom. I finished my business in washroom and was about to go towards our table that's when I heard some snicker, I turned around aand saw that guy who's name was Fhilip who came yo my office earlier. I heard him say
" And then she started stuttering, can you believe that... Our company is lead by a mute Bosslady" and he laughed out loud, his subordinates to chuckled as they cant see me I was behind the pillar. I decided to ignore them and went on my way.

"Hey look there she is...." he pointed towards me his subordinates went serious, and tried to stop him but I think he is out of his mind or today he left his brain home. He strode towards me and came infront of me. I folded my hands and glared at him. He smirked

"Hey Bossy... what's up ?"

" Go..Le...let Go"I try to say he laughed out loud definately he is out of his mind, he bent down towards me I leaned back not because he intimidated me but because I smelled a strong smell of booze on him, hmm that's the reason he is behaving weirdo. But who have booze during work hours he is definately gonna loose his job today.

His eyes were drooping he smiled like maniac.

"You know what.... you are one sexy lady but...... but......but I reject you because" he leaned towards me I try to move back but he somehow caught my elbow and whispered in my ears "because you wont able to call my name when I take you to my bed" hearing his filthy words I pushed him he stumble back and with a full force I slapped him, that slap was so strong his face twisted in other direction, he looked towards me in such a hatred in his eyes he was about launch on me, But I dont know when and how Nathan pulled him away and punched so hard that he knocked out in one punch, he glared at him and ordered the hotel attendant to throw him out.

"You okay sis?" Nathan asked I nodded my head.

"Lets go Izzy.. we need to continue you lesson" Sam took my hand in his and dragged me out. Nathan stayed back to sort things with other employees standing there. I was worried about Nathan. But as soon as I settled on back seat of car Nathan came out and I breathed a sigh of relief.

As night fall Nathan, informed Dad and mom about the incident. Dad said terminate him from job and lodge complaint against him.

I retired to my room after checking on Ethan, as I was helping him in project.

I took my favourite place on my single swing in the balcony and take out the letter which Liam left for me. Its been Three months am reading this letter every night before I fall asleep.... The letter starts with...

My Toddler.....

Finally izzy is coming out of her shell which she created around her, hope she will soon find her inner peace

Guys I would like to know what you think Comments and vote guys want to know your views on her journey....