Chapter 24. Feelings 🍁

Isabella

"Woah ho where did this came from?"he asked

" I dont want to stay here anymore, and more over you heard him, he said his roof" i gestured with my hand in theatrical way.

" Dont tell me you want to go home because he said that, ohh come on izzy he was just looking after you, and.....and i tell you what exactly what happened in the farm back there and why that smiling liam transformed into Grumpy pants."

" You know when you were, working in the farm beside that guy, the other guys were literally staring at you like hungry bastards, and believe it or not but me and liam both know the way those guys were ogling at you were showing their real intentions towards you, so liam just dragged you from there, and said those things."

"Ok, but then he would have told me this in a nice way too, why go on a yelling ride" he was literally scolding me like those men watching me was my fault" I said

"You know him, and basically he was angry on himself more than anything, as he was the one who brought you there, and he cant say anything to those farm guys you know they are outsiders, and we are family" i kept quiet, he was right

" So are you satisfied?, or still want to go on a night ride back home?" i shaked my head in no and he led me inside house. As we entered liam was setting the table, he looked at me and i diverted my eyes towards the floor.

"So lets have dinner, shall we? nathan pushed me towards the table and i took my seat.

Nathan placed a plate of spagetti and meat balls, and some salad, i instantly dig in and started eating. For a while it was silent,and honestly i dont want to talk about it now, because more than him saying those harsh words like his roof and all, the thing which affected me was him saying i was flirting with that guy whose name i forgot, it hurts actually him judging me, and my stupid heart is making me feel like some one put a dagger inside and its plunging deep, i dont know these feelings what we call it, and frankly am not ready to undertand either, i just finish eating and sleep.

After having my dinner, i retired to my room, changing into comfortable shorts and loose tshirt i went under my blanket, and switched of the light, after around 20 or 30 mins later i heard my room door creak open and hall light entered through the door, i was facing in other direction, so i dont know who was standing in the doorway, may be nathan or liam, the shadow was reflected on the wall infront of me, i pretended to be in deep sleep. I saw the shadow moved, like the person entered the room, and my bed deeped may be he sat on the bed, i watched slightly turning in back, over my shoulder liam was seating on my bed,but he didn't see me his back was towards me.

"I am sorry dew drop, i tried not to hurt you,but yet again here i am, i am sorry for saying that you were flirting with that guy, actually you were not, you were just having conversation with him, but.......but i.......i am sorry please forgve me " he said and breathed a helpless sigh, and walked toward my side of bed, i closed my eyes pretending i am sleeping, for a moment there was no sound no moments, then i felt something on my forehead, he...... he........ he kissed me on my forehead, and his lips lingered there, and before lifting his lips he muttered a sorry and without another word he left my room and closed the door behind.

Now its middle of night and I am fully awake, liams actions making my heart feel this weird kind of things which i cant understand, the moment before at table i was hurt my heart was hurt, because he said i was flirting with that guy, then when he came in my room and said sorry for calling me flirt was wrong, made my heart to dance, like am i going crazy?, one moment hurt and the next happy, what is this, why i feel bothered when he says some hurtful things, since when his words started affecting me?. This is insane, and only one person can help me...

 This is insane, and only one person can help me