Mine Only 🍁

Hey my Lovely readers, I am a big fan of Wattpad I love to read lots of books of different genre. Thanks to all the author's who wrote beautiful stories.

Hope everyone who stopped by my first book liked it and Thanks to everyone of you who took time to read it, voted it, commented.

I have decided to give a second chance to my wild imagination, so here I am writing the sequel for the first one. I have created a little starcast for this sequel as per my liking but you are free to imagine the characters whoever you want them to be. Am gone introducing new characters as the plot developes, and will inform you at times.

I had used some of the images which I got from free media so there won't be any copyright issues.

All the rights are reserved, this story is mine and only my imagination. Copy or plagiarism is not allowed.

Please as you all aware do share comment Vote if you like the chapters, just simply selecting the Star below...

And a Big Thank you for my lovely voters
Vaishnavijaju250190 daddyzgirl77 olubaby00092 sindhusavant Sainath_M

Thanks to you all for voting and commenting on the book. I dedicate this book to you people. Thanks for your precious support...

Happy Reading 💕