Chapter 15. Devil-ish Cupid 💘🍁

Liam

🌞The Morning of Argument 🌞

"Facts, you know what? i will state the facts once and for all, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SELFISH MONKEY, WHO WANTS TO STEAL MY BROTHER FROM ME, YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAT SINCE CHILDHOOD YOU TRIED TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, AND ALWAYS PUT SOME RUBBISH ABOUT MY IQ, AND ME JOINING THE COMPANY, YOU ARE AFRAID THAT IF I ASSIST NATHAN HE WILL BE CLOSE TO ME AND YOU WILL FAIL TO STEAL HIM, YOU BEING ORPHAN IS NOT MY FAULT SPARE ME AND MY BROTHER" she was yelling on top of her lungs, and yeah Ouch the last part hurts, she is just angry with my teasing, but it still hurts, she turned away from me, but she looked at me instantly as she recognised what she said, and that's when i saw the regret in her eyes, i was about to say something but;
Whoa !! Nathan just slapped her ohh no man, thats no way, i cant see this any more so i left immediately, i fast walked towards the gate but heard nathan calling me. He blocked my way so i have to stop,

"Hey mate I am so... sorry man she -"

" You dont have to do that mate, i mean yeah what she said me being orphan was hurtful and harsh and kind of blunt, but common bestie she is Isabella, our isabella, we know her, i saw that she regretted it, i saw that in her eyes, but what you did was uncalled for, apart from that thing didn't you hear what else she said, i mean that was total crazy thoughts, me stealing you from her i mean now you get how much she loves you, she get jealous upon me, and that lashing out was just her way of proving that she loves you and cant share you with anyone" I said and i saw nathan was smiling, i gave him confused look what is he smiling for.

"You know what mate, thats what makes you Angel, look at your understanding and all you are totally head over heal for her that silly girl is lucky, yeah i know that slap was uncalled for, but i got angry, how could she say that even if she is lashing out,she should think before saying something like that. " he said i nod.

"What can we say that's" i said and paused and we both said

"Isabella for you"

"Izzy for you"

🌞 Present🌞

Its been two weeks exactly and she had tried doing anything and everything since that day, i know she is desperate to get forgiven, but am binded in a spell like i will explain it the next morning i went to nathan house for our routine martial arts and workout session and i encountered isabella, i made my way towards the gym,she blocked my way and i saw her eyes were puffy nose was red, she looked as if she cried and thats new she never cried in her 24 years, i can't see her like this so i wanted to tell that i had already forgiven and forgotten the incidence.

"Hey liam" she said i was about to reply back but nathan was standing behind her and he strictly shakes his head in no as if warning me not to let her slip easily or say a word.

He came forward and pulled me along with him without sparing her a glance, and we both entered the gym, i saw from the crack of door her pouting sadly, and marching away.

"Mate she is hurting, let me tell her it's okay we all good" i said desperately to nathan, he laughed and said in mid chuckling.

" Dude pull your socks up, we are about to give her a cold shoulder ride" What? i cant do that I gave him a look.

"No, we dont, dude you cant be serious?, you know as it is she hates my guts, and now if i gave her cold shoulder, she will go away even more" i kind of whined, what is upto this man.

"Ohhhhh boy, dont you think this is fun, and revenge is bitch, so suckit we are so doing it" he said with cunning glint in his eyes.

"Bro, mate,bestie, i dont want to be a part of this sibling rivalry, and you need to stop watching those crappy soapy series where, people go bitching around" i said he just shakes his head.

"Cant do that, and hey i am playing the little cupid here, so stop whining" Yeah if a cupid is like you who needs a devil' i muttered under my breath.

"What, you talking to me" he said changing his accent, god help me please.

Since that morning everytime isabella came to talk to me, nathan will miraculously pop from somewhere and stirred me away, and then isabella started doing our work like she done my dirty laundry,my dishes,hell she even tidied my room, how i know thank Aunt Mia  she told me her earning for forgiveness task. My sweet toddler doing dishes with only one hand i cant take this anymore so i asked nathan to stop this cold shoulder thingy on the spot, but that little devilish cupid refused and laughed out saying she needs to learn a lesson, but i dont want her to have any lessons, its too much already, but he is nathan untill his inner devil is satisfied he wont stop, so i stopped visiting his house, but for god sake he moved in with me, and isabella followed suit as in she started carrying breakfast for us and dinner too, i dont want her to carry that heavy basket with only one hand, it put pressure on her other shoulder.

Right now i was in my office cant able to do any work, because my mind is playing that certain someones face over and over again, and just want to go and hug her and say that i have already forgiven her, and stop doing that hardwork for me. Thats when my co-secretary Monica came in with some papers..

"Yea what is it?"

"Sir, i need your signature on these papers, before you go back to Green Valley" the moment i heard green valley i checked the calender oh shit man i totally forgot about my yearly vacation, to Farmhouse where we visit yearly and spend some quality time, and do some farming, after signing on papers Monica exited and i called nathan to remind him as well. So its decided we will head out tonight.....

 So its decided we will head out tonight