Chapter 49. My Dream🍁

Isabella

Life minus Liam equals to body without soul. I was just living for the sake of it, there is not one day pass by and I wont miss him. I miss him in every inch of step I take. I missed the way he talked, the way he got angry whenever I use to wear short dresses, his grumpy attitude after I use to flirt with his secretary only to spike him. I use to love to provoke him while doing that he would get jealous and I would enjoy seeing him like that then he would go and threaten his poor secretary to stay away from me. But now its all void null nothing left. I don't have any interest in any men anymore. He was the one who just kept me alive, all the time he will make me feel Safe and secure no one will dare come near me, he would always keep me in the arms length he was like a armour to me that I believed nothing will harm me when he is around me.

If only God grant me a single wish I will ask him to please bring him back for me. I will do anything to get him back. With that I stared up towards the night sky, made my crazy wish and hoped it will come true.

"Hey! what's up Izzy?, all good? I was looking for you since long back and here you are seating all isolated away from party and family, not good I told you to get your voice back you have to mingle with everyone more it will help your vocals to get working faster" Sam came and sat next to me. I just sighed what am I suppose to mingle I don't have anything g left in me I wont feel like talking to anyone other than to my own heart, which is only cries for one man, which only screams his name, which never let me move on.

I smiled towards him for the sake of it, tonight Dadda thrown a party for Ethan's achievement winning his competition. I had some food with them everyone was enjoying so I side lined myself and took seat near the backyard garden.

" Anyways, I wanted to tell you I will be out for one seminar at london, so will be heading tomorrow, so I am giving you one exercise just repeat it every night and in the afternoon as well" He shown me some vocal exercise and and asked me to try once in front of him I done it as well. Which hot him satisfied. After some more chit chat we call it a night greeting each other good night we parted our ways, I retired my self to my room, but as I entered my room I felt somewhat foreign I don't know why, but just I looked towards Liam canvas collage Picture which was above hanging on top of my bed I felt as if he is watching me, and frankly speaking he is watching over me from the stars above, he is protecting me from above there. That's why even after attempting multiple times for a suicide everytime I end up alive. Its him who ways been around me and protected me from my self harm.

I love you Liam but I miss even more and I hate you to not being with me here am angry on you to leaving me behind alone. Please if you want to grant a wish of mine one wish then please rebel all the Rules of God and come back, break all the barriers and come back to me. With that thought in my mind I slept.

Morning when I woke up I felt that foreign feeling again in the pit of my stomach but I neglected that, and headed towards the washroom but something came under my feet when I looked towards it, it was a bow tie lying in the floor, I dont know what this bow tie doing in my room, but I thought maybe ethan or nathan must have left it here last night so neglected it and continued with my morning business.

" Oh stop it.. Nauty dont do that i told you not my hair" i scolded nathan who was messing my hair since past 1 hour we are discussing on this years strategy and all the marketing campaign we suppose to do for our business. These past 2 months were like a blur to me currently my voice is little bit on track I can speak not much but am able to speak a single sentence in one go without stuttering...

"Thats the main agenda, I dont like your hair style what's this Birds nest?" He again try to touch it but dodged my head away from his reach

" No its called messy bun now stop touching it and start talking what are we going to present in front of investors?" I said