Chapter 3. A Week Off🍁

Isabella

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping on the window, as i opened my eyes i saw am cuddled up with my mom, and nathan and dad are no were to be seen, may be they woke early today, after minute or so mom stirred up, and opening her eyes she smiled towards me.

"Morning cupcake" Mom said in her sleepy voice, and the door creaked we looked towards it and saw Dadda and nathan both were pushing a trolley, rather a breakfast filled trolley towards us, Woww and i tell you it smelled delicious the aroma was to good to resist inhaling it made my mouth water.

"Ohh Adam thanks, but dont you thinking you are spoiling my routine" mom said

" I want my girls to have an extra sleep, and my buddy is there to help me in the kitchen, so....." he gestured towards the trolley, and i ran towards the washroom to atleast wash my face.

As i came back, dadda set me a plate of Pancakes with lots of honey drizzle on it along with milk and as usual he filled it with strawberries i dont like these so i picked all those one by one and transfered it to nathan's he was happy because he likes it too much, and on other hand i like no i love tender coconut, because when i was in mom tummy she use to crave for it alot, and because of that dadda always kept the tender coconut stocked in home, eventually after my birth, i also love to have tender coconut more than any other fruit, so nathan always says i am like coconut, Tough from outside and tender from inside. Tough because am hard to crack, i can be total bitch sometimes, only my close one's know my actual true nature, but others they find it difficult to understand me, and frankly speaking who cares for outsiders, as for me, my family and their opinions that matters the most.

"Dadda, what is my todays task?" i asked while having breakfast but nathan interrupted.

"Nope, you are having a week off, strictly no office, no task,no running errands" I was about to protest but he said

"This is an order being your mentor i am putting you on strict 1 week off, thats final Izzy, relax take some girl time, go shopping" hearing shopping i made an ugly face i hate shopping yup you heard me right, i dont like shopping that is one out of many habit i got from mom, she too dont spend money on shopping clothes, rather she do some charity work instead.

"No Shopping Nauty" i whined he chuckled and shake his head

"Okay no shopping, fine then go catchup with your friends or something..." I have to agree to it reluctantly, so we went to our respective rooms for freshenup, but i decided to go to my Music room, yup my favourite hobby, other than having a wish of handling one of the unit in dadda's company i have this hobby of mine that is Dance.

We all three have cultivated an art, actually it started from our school days we have to choose a extra curricullam, so nathan has a thing for Martial Arts, as in Dadda is his mentor, i choose Dance and Ethan is yet to choose it he is in learning phase yet. Dadda had design a music room for me, where the walls are sound proof and i can dance here with however loud music, and no one will get disturb. Next to Music room is gym so maybe whoever workout there probably dadda and Nathan they will hear a little bit of muffled sounds of my music other than that NAAH! nothing. 

I entered the room and saw it was just as it was 2 years back, same huge glass mirror from ceiling till floor, stand bars for me too warmup, and a table in corner which has my music system with speakers and next to it is a hanging open shelf which has all my CD Music collection, and some of my trofies which i won back at my school competition, Dadda asked me back then that if i want to have career in dancing but i dont feel like persuing it as my career back then, i know dadda would have supported me if i have choosen dancing as career my option.

I placed my water bottle on the table and switched on the music system, Its just a instrumental piece, Mountain by Philip G Aderson, its 7 in the morning as i checked the time and its good to have some warmup, before heading towards routine, i stretched myself a more, because i had been away from dance since past 2 years, i wont get enough time to do my routine while staying in rome, i was fully dedicated myself to the developement of hotel and maintaining its management.

The music surrounded me and i lost myself in it, for a moment i sat there listening, just listening letting my body, soul, mind, heart each and every part to absorb the sound of the music, and slowly stretching my both hands, started moving my body, let it float with the music, i was not focusing on any specific steps, i let my body has its own mind and eyes.

For me dancing is way of finding inner peace, finding inner dept of serinity, in daily life i cant find my true self it feels like i live in a fake world, running behind fake things, i dont have much friends though a handful of them which are busy and happy with their own life struggles. During college people use to call me Queen B, B as in Bitch, i was a real trouble maker, though boys dont come near me thanks to my dear Brother, and girls haha they just mean towards me dont know whats there problem was, so i was always on my own.

I completed my routine and felt refreshed, it feels like coming back to life again, and i am sweating like pig, hmmm gross i need a long shower, so without wasting time, i headed to my room, a i passed gym, i heard some grunting, may be Nathan is kicking some ass, or getting kicked his, i cant recognise due to the blasting music from the other side.

I entered my room, and made a beeline towards my bathroom, starting the shower and adjusting the temperature as per my liking, i entered directly below the water flow, woww and its heaven the hot steamy water washed off all my pain and sweat in an instant, using some shampoo and bodywash i washed off the body odour as well. Completing my shower i put on a bathrob and came out of bathroom i headed in my walking closet and took some sweatpants and a light pink hoody, yo hang on before you judge i dont like pink at all, my fav colour is bright royal blue, this was the only hoodie in the store so i have to buy it because i was in a desperate need of one at that time,wearing some flat slippers, i went out to meet mom, as am on 1 week strict rest, i will go and hand out with my girly's aunt katty and Mom at the agency where i can have some delicious dishes to taste. Am totally foody like uncle mike, but i cant handle spicy food it kind of no no no for me, its in my DNA hehehe i mean Dadda and me cant afford spicy food but mom nauty and Ethan can, they eat spicy food like its nothing but piece of cake.

After finishing dressing up for today I came downstairs only to come accross with the only annoying person in my life who gives me living hell since i am 5, whom i cant kill, my brothers bestesssssssst idiotic Friend......