Chapter 20. Lets Talk 🍁

Isabella

"We need to talk" i barged in his room and O My God Big mistake, he was standing near the window gazing out, and only in towel meaning he just showered.

"O hello to you Isabella, What is that you wanted to talk?" he said unbothered by my barging.

"First wear some clothes, and i will meet you out" as i made my way towards the door and opened the door it was shut with bang and i was spinned and my back was pressed to the door, Liam stood there still in his towel GOD why you made towels cant you make a whole coverup, i dont know what to do i mean, he blocked my way out locking the door, and pinned me to the door with his heated gaze, i cant see down,i can see side i cant see up, so i done only one thing i closed my eyes tight.

"What do you wanted to talk dew drop?" What was that name, really a dew drop he has gone crazy, i didnt answered, which made him close in further and i was pressed up even more by his body now, what was he doing.

"What is it? tell me" he said again and i felt sweat trickled down from my neck, am i going crazy his room was freezing the AC was on full blast and am sweating, is he hot or is it still my fever coming down later is better reason.

"I would love to stand here full night Isabella" thats when i came back and i said.

"You have to take that back whatever you said back at the dinning table, that me assisting you, i cant do that?" i said it keeping my eyes closed.

"And i will do this because?" he asked but this time i felt his warm breath on my lips why is he so close to me.

"Because am saying so" for a moment there was silence, and i felt he was going away from but i dare not to open my eyes, i heard some rustling sound.

"You can open your eyes isabella" he said after minute or so and i opened one eye and see everything is clear so i opened the other one as well, and went straight and sat on the window sill, because i dont want to seat on his bed.

" We were saying,yeah i cant do that because first i dont have experience in transport company, second i dont know anybody in your company, and last you already had a Assistant Panormica or something like that right? he stood in front of me folding hands showing his bulky muscles.

"To work on this project i want someone new like you,you no need to know anyone other than me, no need to have experience, and lastly her name is Veronica and she is my co-assistant" he said

"Co-assistant, What was that?"

"My Assistant's assistant"he explained why did he need these many assistant.

"Meaning i dont have any other choice?" i asked hopelessly

"Nope, you will be joining me on 1 dec, meaning on next friday, then we will discuss about all the other stuff like contract and all"

"What contract, i dont need to do that,"

"Isabella, you will be working under my company, so all your expenses will be under me,"

"I dont want your money, i can takecare of that dont bother yourself take this as friendly help"

"Not happening, you will work under me, meaning you signing the contract" he said and i went towards the door,but i stuck my shoes in his towel which he carelessly thrown on the floor and i fall, but liam too fell with me, i will explain when i was about to fall my hand tried to hold something and unfortunately liam was the only person in front of me and i pulled him down, that was too sudden he cant keep his footing resulting falling with me,but before i kiss the ground he twisted my body and i fall on him, with my lips on his, O MY SWEET HEAVENS, KILL ME NOW! i looked into his eyes with horror, and clumsily standing up i ran i literally ran from his room and into my room, and closed my room and locked it.

'Holy Greenvalley what did just happened, i stole NO rather my clumsiness donated my FIRST KISS TO HIM!' i took nearby pillow placing it on my mouth i shouted. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 KILLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...