Episode 5-Filo

With nothing to say, the screen flickered to life as the episode started. Kage smirked, knowing exactly who would make their first appearance as well as, a certain situation which you could say was, nuts.(Hehe get it?)

The episode started out with a woman getting a dress fitting from multiple servants. "Is that what the king has been up too?" The woman spoke to a person outside. A woman wearing a mask over her eyes, perched outside a window. One of the queen's shadows.

Melty smiled as she knew exactly who was talking. Naofumi smirked as he recognized the voice, while bitch and trash mentally kicked themselves for not being cautious. She may have been away but she still had ways of getting information.

"He has apparently. I'm sure princess Malty must've talked him into it." The shadow answered. "And how is the shield hero holding up?"

Mirellia looked down at naofumi with an apologetic look. Naofumi simply smiled slightly, showing her that he has no hard feeling with her. Mirellia was grateful for that, but she still wished she could've been there to help him. "Why did I have it be away?!" She asked herself frustrated.

"He procured a demihuman girl from a slave trader a while ago." The shadow answered.  As the woman answered, the screen panned down revealing the woman's face. The woman in question was the queen of this land. Queen Mirellia Melromarc.

Melty smiled brightly at her mother, excited to see her onscreen, even pointing at the screen like the child she was

Melty smiled brightly at her mother, excited to see her onscreen, even pointing at the screen like the child she was. Mireallia chuckled softly at her daughter's excitement, but urged her to calm down. 

Kage smirked as the woman made her first appearance. "One of the few people that had my full respect from day one."

"Is that so? Well, that's a relief I must say. However, news of melromarc's summoning of the four cardinal heroes is making no small impact in our kingdom as well as others. We must make sure we prevent our neighbors from meddling in our affairs no matter what it may take." The queen said.

The shadow soon spoke up. "Never fear my lady. We'll continue to keep a watchful eye on events in the capital." And with those words, the shadow vanished.

"Is that how you knew about the pope? About what the church has been doing?" naofumi asked.  "That's exactly it. You saw for yourselves, my shadows have been watching you from the moment you arrived." She answered.

Bitch scowled as she remembered what happened when a few of them arrived at the race. "The race. Oh no." Bitch remembered this day. She saw the shadows personally.

Motoyasu had a feeling he saw that woman before, albeit briefly. "So that's how she knows what's been happening."

Meanwhile in melromarc, the four heroes and their parties were having an audience with the king. Said man soon spoke up. "As a reward for his efforts during the wave and for fulfilling my request, master motoyasu will receive 4000 silvers. And young masters itsuki and ren will receive 3,800 silvers."