Episode 12-The Raven Invader

Deciding not to waste time, kage snapped his fingers and the screen flickered to life.

The episode started with a view of the ship flying through the hellish landscape. Glass walked towards the group, confident as can be. Not seeing the people in front of her as a threat. "Oh pardon me. Whatever happened to my manners? I am called Glass and that's all you need to know for now. Feel free to consider me your enemy"

Everyone looked at each other. What did she mean "for now"?

Kage stayed silent. You'll learn more soon enough.

Motoyasu couldn't believe his eyes. "How'd sh-She took out that soul eater in one hit" Ren then spoke up. "If you ask me, she's just showing off."

"Showing off or not, she could back up her bark." Ren said.

Nobody could disagree.

"Still, how did she take it out so easily? It took everything we had to barely scratch it, naofumi ended it due to that cursed power, but she barely had to lift a finger. Just..who is she?" Itsuki asked.

"And how's she so powerful?" Naofumi chimed in.

Trash narrowed his eyes. "If she could take that monster out to easily, how did they survive against her?"

Once again, kage was silent. How did they survive? Just barely

"I'm shaking. I can't stop." Raphtalia said, fear clear in her voice. Naofumi spoke up. "I'm naofumi." Glass repeated his name with interest, her eyes practically piercing him. "Then may I suggest that we begin? The only battle of this wave worthy of the name. Naofumi glared at her. But refused to back down.

This was it. Trash, mirellia and melty were about to see just how strong this "Glass" person was.

The others growled in frustration as they remembered just how one-sided this was.

Naofumi attempted to see how strong she was but her level simply came up as ??. And it was glitching out, making it even harder to determine her real power. On top of that, what were her skills. They saw one but what else could she do? "Why are you waiting to attack, hero naofumi? Why not try sending those servants of yours at me first." Glass requested, as she gestured to the three heroes.

The three heroes eyes twitched. "Servants?!"

Kage shrugged. "I mean, there are worse things she could've called you."

"Yea, like what?" Motoyasu asked sarcastically. But kage's shit-eating grin had him regretting asking that question.

"I-I was being sarcastic, d-d-d-don't answer that." he said, panicking.

Naturally, the three were pretty pissed off.

Ren: Servants?! What the hell!

Itsuki: You just called us-

Motoyasu: Naofumi's servants?!

All three: SCREW YOU!

"Whatever joke or skit you're thinking of, drop it!" Ren warned, narrowing his eyes at the snickering god.

"Fine, not a word out of me." Kage said.

Instead he cast a projection in everyone's head of the three heroes dressed like maids, serving naofumi whatever he wanted, complete with "dead inside" expressions. The three heroes blushed angrily while most of the room, especially naofumi's group, was in stitches at the disturbing yet hilarious image.

"I hate you right now." motoyasu said to a cackling kage.

Turns out calling them servants was fighting words as the parties surrounded her. The battle was on.