Epilouge

*Meanwhile with Kage and the others*

Kage snickered to himself, sensing Hearth's embarrassment. "I guess he got my note." He then looked towards the pool. "You're missing out right now bud."

Turns out after Hearth left, Ren's "swimming lessons" began. It was going as well as you'd expect. Filo, in her bird form, giggled hysterically as Ren clutched to her for dear life, his eyes wide like he'd seen some shit. As scared as he looked, it was kinda funny seeing the mature one of the four heroes look like a scared toddler.

"Just remember to kick with your legs, Ren." Naofumi encouraged from the sidelines, watching with Raphtalia

"Easy for you to say! You're not the one out here.." Ren yelled, shaking

As if Hearth could sense him in trouble, an orange life jacket appeared on top of him. Ren didn't know whether to thank him or curse him out. He went with the former cause he was terrified.

"I guess that won't hurt for now." Itsuki said, planning to have him ditch the life jacket later.

"What do you mean "for now?" Ren panicked

"It's nothing. Now, come on. Let go of Filo." Motoyasu encouraged.

"No way." Ren refused

Melty smirked. "Filo.."

"You got it." Filo said as she turned back into her human form.

"Wait, no!" Ren shouted realizing now he was on his own.

Raphtalia couldn't help but laugh. This was pretty funny to watch, she had to admit.

Naofumi looked towards Kage. "Maybe you can show him how's it done?"

Kage smirked. "Step aside noobs. I got thi-" Suddenly Kage sensed something strong. Something all too familiar. "No....not here...not now."

"Kage, what's wrong?" Filo asked. As she moved closer, she noticed the shadow god went pale. He was shaking. "Mr Kage?"

"Hearth, please tell me if you sense that? It's one of them. One of the Raito are here." Kage quickly messaged his brother via telepathy

Unfortunately, there was no reply from Hearth.

"Hearth, answer me." Kage tried again. No answer "What's going on?"

"That's my line. Kage, what aren't you telling us?" Naofumi asked

"One of the Raito are coming." Kage said bluntly

"What?!" The others yelled

"They know I showed you your future. Let's just say, they're kinda pissed." Kage said

A loud boom echoed across the sky, followed by the loud sound of flapping wings, then a thunderous thud landed by the pool. There, a figure stood from a kneeling position. It rose up, large wings present on its back, it wore bronze colored armor with white garments, a bronze spear and shield were held in each hand, and a hood concealed the being's face.

"It's been a long time, Akatsuki Kage" the newly arrived angel said, voice belonging to a male. This was one of the Raito Angel Clan.

 This was one of the Raito Angel Clan