Episode 19-The Four Cardinal Heroes

Kage wasted no time and started the episode. The old bastard made his move. Let's see how they respond.

The episode started as the pope raised his sword, which was now glowing brightly. In an instant the pope fired a beam of light from the sword. Naofumi acted fast and blocked the golden light but he was struggling. 'So powerful. The impact's making my arms go numb.' he thought. But thankfully he held firm as the beam subsided.

Naofumi rubbed his arms, remembering how dead they felt after blocking that.

"Are you alright dad?" filo asked.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." naofumi assured.

Trash shuddered at the sight. 'And that was just one attack. Just how powerful is that thing?'

Kage narrowed his eyes at the screen. More then you know.

"I must say, even for a devil, you are pretty tough." The pope complimented.

"He's not a devil, you old bastard!" Filo shouted

"Filo!" Raphtalia scolded, but she had to admit, she was 5 seconds away from saying the same thing.

Naofumi didn't say a word to scold her but smiled. Happy his daughter felt so strongly about him.

The three heroes looked at the young filolial in surprise. If even she was cursing, albeit just the one word, she was beyond pissed.

"But the time of testing has come to an end? I look forward to exacting god's judgement."

"Translation: His judgement." Motoyasu snarked.

"You said it." Ren agreed, with itsuki nodding.

"Attempting to murder the heroes and royals while using his "god" as an excuse. Inexcusable." Mirellia growled.

The heroes and royals watched in awe and slight fear as the sword glowed brightly before suddenly resembling motoyasu's spear.

"He had the bite to back up his bark. But that was only cause of the weapon. Take that away and he's just an old man pulling sermons out of his ass." ren commented.

"Easier said then done." Naofumi said.

"And yet, you all got it done. That's something to be proud of." Mirellia complimented.

"You had a hand in it too mirellia. Give yourself some credit." Kage commented.

Melty smiled up at her mother who returned it with one of her own.

Naofumi smirked. The queen of melromarc everyone. I really owe her one.

Motoyasu couldn't believe his eyes. "Wait a second. Did he just turn his sword into a spear?" Melty spoke up. "There's only one possibility. It's...a replica of the cardinal weapons."