Episode 20-Battle of Good and Evil

Kage snapped his fingers and the screen came to life. And now we see how this battle ends.

The episode started with a bird's-eye view of a military camp. The screen then cut to the inside of the main tent where a certain purple-haired woman was being fitted for her armor. One of the queen's shadow's spoke. "Majesty. If I may say so, you don't need to make this trip yourself."

"Thank god she did." Ren said, with others agreeing

The queen spoke up. "The country's-no, the entire world's survival is at stake. I will not sit here and wait for news when I still have the strength within me to fight." "As you wish" The shadow obeyed. "I apologize for this." "Not at all. Your majesty, we live for this." 

The queen stepped out from her tent and spoke in front of her massive army. 

"Hell yea

"Hell yea." The heroes smirked, seeing the queen ready for battle.

"Now that's a queen." Kage commented.

"That's my mother." Melty proudly proclaimed 

"So cool." Raphtalia and filo uttered in awe

Myne was silent, but a small part of her had to admit, seeing the queen ready to kick some ass, it was kinda cool.

Aultcray couldn't muster the words. He couldn't recall a single time seeing his wife in armor. The sight was a surprise. A welcome one at that. And yet, that didn't stop a proud and fond smile from crossing his face. "Go get them, my queen."

Mirellia slightly blushed from her husband's words but felt more happy then embarrassed. "I will, my king."

Kage stayed silent but watched their interaction with interest. So there's still a spark between them huh?

"Today we go to war! Pope Biscas T.Balmus is a traitor! It's time to put an end to the three heroes church and its followers. We leave immediately!  Calvary, move out!" The knights roared, ready to be victorious in battle. "Shield hero, please survive till I get there. Our troops will be there soon. Hang on melty." 

"Thank you for coming as fast as you could, my lady." Raphtalia bowed in thanks.

"We owe you a lot." Filo said, also bowing politely

"Thank you so much, mother." Melty thanked

The heroes bowed in thanks as well.

Mirellia was a little flustered by this. "P-please, there's no need for this much thanks. I really only did one thing in that entire battle. You all did the hard work."

Naofumi spoke up. "My thanks isn't entirely for this. But for what you did after this was all over."

Mirelia's eyes widened a bit. The trial. If this is going the way I think it is, we'll be seeing that soon.