Episode 16-Filolial Queen

A few minutes later, kage's portal opened near the others and naofumi and raphtalia reappeared. 

"Naofumi!"

"Big Sis!"

Filo and melty ran toward the two, glad that they were ok. They were surprised and worried after their little disappearing act. "What happened? Where did kage take you two?" Melty asked

"Raphtalia, are you ok?" Filo asked, noticing how her sister's eyes were red from crying but she had a genuine smile on her face.

Kage soon reappeared in the room, catching the girl's attention. "Kage, what happened?" Filo asked. "With how personal it is for raphtalia, it's not my place to explain. I'll let her do so when she's ready" kage said, nodding to a thankful raphtalia. Once the four sat down, kage spoke up once again.

"Now then, this episode will go into some detail concerning the heroes, as well as the appearance of a certain queen." 

The three heroes looked at each other, wondering what he meant. Meanwhile naofumi's group, especially an excited melty and filo, knew exactly who he was talking about.

With a snap of his fingers, the screen flickered to life and the episode started.

The episode started with the dinosaur-like monster stomping through the streets. Naofumi and the others looked up in shock as the monster roared into the sky.

 Meanwhile, miles away near some misty ruins a filolial was seen seemingly talking with a young white haired girl. "So, you managed to find a candidate to take over as the next queen huh?"

Filo and melty squealed. They was so excited to see her in action.

The others winced at the volume while kage smirked. Just wait till mirellia sees her. She'll practically cream herself.

She gave the filolial a gentle headpat as she continued. "Oh. You say she's not far from here? Good, I will go see her."

Melty and filo squirmed in their seats, unable to contain their excitement. Something naofumi and raphtalia noticed but couldn't help but smile at the two.

"What are they so excited about?" ren asked.

"Wait, isn't that the girl from the second intro? The one with the white wings?" Itsuki asked

"Hey, it is. That still doesn't explain why they're so hyped up." motoyasu commented.

Mirellia heard motoyasu but then remembered melty telling her about a filolial queen. "Wait, could it be...?"

Kage smirked. "You'll see pretty soon." It's someone who could've ended your whole careers. Or just...ended you. Period.

The tyrant dragon rex continued its rampage through the town. Guards retreated as they knew they were no match for it. "Oh no! This isn't looking good! We gotta get outta here!" Naofumi yelled. The group then took off. However the tyrant turned it's head slowly as if it knew they were there.

"A monster that dangerous and the fat bastard released it anyway?!" Naofumi yelled

"Crazy doesn't even begin to describe him." Melty agreed angry

Trash shook with anger. Even he wouldn't have been that desperate to destroy the shield. He gave myne the side eye as he knew she would've gone that far.

The group took cover behind a nearby building.  "You ok van?" naofumi asked. Van panted as he caught his breath. "I believe so." Melty couldn't believe this. "It's not right. That horrible man set a monster loose, all because he wanted to kill naofumi." "What else is new?" Naofumi asked not at all surprised.