Episode 24-Guardians Of Another World

Everyone was still getting over everything Kage and Hearth had explained earlier.

"That was a lot to take in." Ren said.

"Agreed." Aultcray chimed in. "It was obvious that they weren't of this world, but I didn't expect even half that much."

The portal from where the gods and Myne had left opened up. Out from the portal came out Myne, who looked worse for wear.

Her hair was frizzy and messy with branches, leaves, and dirt in it. Her face was stained with tears of ink from her mascara, cuts here and there and she was sweating from all the running. Her armor was no exception, some tears and cracks were visibly present. Some bits of it were torn open or broken, revealing some of her skin but no cuts, wounds, or scars.

"Whoa." the other muttered.

"SSSSo, any other commentssss, Bitch?" Kage asked, emerging from the portal, as a giant rattlesnake.

Hearth came out of the portal next but not as his wolf form but as a giant black widow spider. "I think we can still do a few more hunting rounds, wouldn't you say so my friend?" He looked at his fellow god.

"Agreed." Kage said, glaring down at bitch, with slit-pupils. To say Myne was horrified would be putting it lightly.

"I lost track on how many times we killed her with our many forms and brought her back to life." Hearth stared at her with his eight red glowing eyes, "Do you remember how many?"

"I losssst track. SSSStopped caring after the 20th time." Kage hissed. He then noticed the others, who were, understandably shaking. "We should probably turn back."

Hearth walked over to his futon, not changing back. A small stifled laugh rung in the back of Kage's mind as Hearth laid on the futon in his giant black widow spider form.

"Heh. And you call me a prick." Kage chuckled, showing some mercy to the others and turning back to normal, though not before giving one last warning hiss to Myne.

Hearth then summoned a bucket of warm water above the redhead, splashing it on top of her and drenching her. He then summoned a towel that floated in front of her.

"I'm giving you one chance of redemption, Ms. Melromarc. I've seen other versions of you do better and one of them became a queen by being a good person. So, I request you don't waste my, and Kage's, kindness." He told her telepathically, making sure no one else can hear it, not even Kage.

Myne nodded frantically. "U-um, h-how long are y-you gonna s-stay like that?"

Hearth thought about it for a minute. "If you behave nicely during this viewing, I'll change back to my wolf self." He hummed thoughtfully. "And maybe... Just maybe. If you behave, I'll give you a present befitting a princess."

Myne accepted that and sat down. The others would've asked what they did, but they didn't wanna know. Wait a minute, kill and revive?

Kage noticed their looks. "Yea, we may have killed her a couple times but Hearth fixed that easily."

Raphtalia spoke up. "Wait, he can revive others? Then, why not ask him to bring back Rifana, or and my parents?"

"As much as I wish I could, I can't." Hearth said solemnly. "You all are part of Kage's omniverse, not mine. And while I can bring people back to life in my realm, it's a tasking job." He told them.

"And like I said earlier, I can't bring back the dead. Believe me, If I could, I would. I'm sorry Raphtalia." Kage apologized, bowing.

"Don't be. Because of you and Reiko, I got to see them again, and I'll forever be grateful for that." raphtalia assured.