Episode 15-Raphtalia

Raphtalia splashed water over her face. She knew what was coming. That day, those memories. They were all gonna replay right in front of her. In front of everyone. She was going to relive that hell. A part of her life she hoped to never revisit.

"Raphtalia."

Said girl gasped sharply and turned to see a remorseful kage. That sight was always surprise her. A god, who willingly bowed to her for forgiveness. How could someone so powerful and immature be so...human?

"I know I said it before but..I'm truly sorry for bringing up your past. I knw how much this day hurt you."

Raphtalia dried her face with a towel he quickly provided. "I already told you kage, I don't hold it against you. If you wanted to hurt us, you would've done it already. Besides, I won't go through this alone. Naofumi, filo, melty, and the three heroes are there with me. Along with Queen mirellia and even aultcray."

That caught kage's surprise. She acknowledged the heroes as well? She even called trash by his real name? Surprising but..this is good. They're slowly mending what's been broken. Just a little longer.

"Besides, you showed naofumi's past and I saw that look in your eyes. You regretted showing that memory. But he wasn't alone, he had us there. And they'll be there for me, I just know it."

Kage chuckled a little. "You really are all grown up huh kiddo?" He gave her a gentle headpat, making her smile. "Come one, they're waiting for you."

Soon enough raphtalia returned, joined soon by kage. As raphtalia sat down, the three saw that the couch they've been sitting on merged with the heroes couch as well. The three ended up scooting closer against their will and looked at kage surprised.

"Think of this as you guys growing closer over the time you've been here. THAT, and considering what happens next, raphtalia will need all the support she can get." Kage explained. The groups understood. 

Kage then turned his attention to aultcray. "As for you, I know you won't get over your hatred of demihumans anytime soon, with the exception of raphtalia, but what you're about to see, may make you reconsider." Trash nodded in understanding. Bitch was silent but couldn't deny that she was just as curious.

With a sigh, kage snapped his fingers and the episode started.

The episode opened up with a flashback of raphtalia's home village:Lurolona. Seagulls cries were heard and the laughter of multiple filolial kids rang through the fields.

Raphtalia sighed in fondness at those memories. She knew where this was going but seeing the kids like this, it made her happy.

While multiple filolias kids played, two young demihuman girls were sitting under a tree. A younger raphtalia and her weasel demihuman friend: Rifana

"SO CUTE!!!" Filo squealed as she saw her big sister as a kid

"SO CUTE!!!" Filo squealed as she saw her big sister as a kid. Both melty and surprisingly myne, also looked at each other squealing. Even the bitch had to admit, they looked adorable.