4

Since yesterday, she kept on thinking about Mark. She looked at her computer and nothing came into her mind. It's only two days since she started to work there, and the thought of Mark will never left her mind although she tried to focus on the other things.

"Hey, what are you daydreaming about?" Renjun giggled at her. His hands full with the documents about his clients. Ryujin beamed a little smile at Renjun, motioning the guy to come towards her.

"Renjun, do you ever have a first love? If you do, can you forget about her?" Ryujin asked. Nothing she needed to hide about when it comes to Renjun. Besides Mark and her brother, Renjun is also the person that she believes the most to tell and share everything about her life or problems that she faced.

"Ah, want to share anything?"

Renjun pulled a chair and sat beside her.

"It's nothing. Do you remember about Mark? The guy that I have a crush on? I had tell you once when we were at the unuversity,"

Renjun nodded, letting outof chuckle when he remembered the scene clearly back then. "That guy who suddenly called you in the middle of our class? I remember him," The cause of why Ryujin was being scolded of.

"Lately, he did not call me like he always do. And that make me think, am I the only one that have a feeling towards him? How about him? He does not feel the same, right?"

Renjun looked at her softly, breathing deeply before giving his own opinion about Ryujin's random thought.

"I don't think you are the only one that have a feeling for him. Look at the way he treated you. It's confirmed that he likes you. A lot. Maybe he is really busy right now? Who knows if he may contact you later," Renjun patted her back, giving her a reassuring smile.

Ryujin sighed. She laid her back on the chair. What if Renjun's words is totally wrong?

"Impossible Renjun. If he likes me, of course he will text me, at least."

"Well, he is a researcher Ryujin. You know, his works are not that easy. Maybe he did not have any time to reply you. Try to understand him this time?"

"Are you taking his side, right now? Is this what you call friend? Wow, seriously Huang Renjun? You are unbelievable." Ryujin rolled her eyes, being dramatic like both of them always do.

Renjun giggled. Ryujin looks like she is a baddie outside, but no one knows her true self. She is an overthinking person, always sulky and she is a cutie. That's why Renjun can stay with her. No one can resist her cuteness once they get to know her.

Ryujin closed her eyes, trying to get out any thoughts about Mark.

Suddenly her phone lighten up, and Renjun saw the notification on it. From Mark Oppa.

He looked at Ryujin and held his laugh. That girl was worrying about nothing. He shook his head.

"Okay, I bet, if Mark text or call you today, you should treat me a meal two days per week. If not, I will treat you. Deal?" Renjun said, using this opportunity to win over Ryujin by playing dirty.

Ryujin opened her eyes, looking at Renjun.

"Okay, deal. I'm really confident that he will not text or give me a call today," She replied.