19

Renjun needed to meet his client at Gangnam for a whole week as their museum opening was around the corner. Everyone in the company were too busy, including Ryujin.

Despite the pain on her ankle, she volunteered to buy anything that they need for the upcoming exhibition. At first, Chenle wanted to join her as he worried about her condition but because of the sudden meeting, he can't go there with Ryujin.

No one in the company wants to talk to her except for Chenle and Renjun. No more choices, she needed to go there alone.

-

"The client will arrive in a few minutes. Be prepared,"

Renjun looked around when suddenly his phone rang. It's from Lee Jeno. Renjun sighed as Renjun already told Jeno about the cancelation of Ryujin's dancing class and that's mean, they should not contact each other anymore. Plus, there is nothing they can talk about.

"Hello," Renjun answered it lazily.

"Hello Huang Renjun," Jeno giggled on the other side.

"Can you just straight to the point? I'm busy,"

"Oh, well. Just want to say, I will get what I want,"

Renjun thought for a few seconds. He can't understand what Jeno was trying to say but suddenly, Jeno ended the call.

As he kept thinking what Jeno means by 'get what he want', Renjun receives a message.

Lee Jeno (Dance Teacher)

She looks hot 😻🔥(seen)

She looks hot 😻🔥
(seen)

It was from Jeno. He stalked Ryujin, followed her anywhere she goes. And Ryujin was all alone in that picture. Renjun did not know what to do. He was in Busan, and his meeting will start soon.

"Chenle."

He suddenly called Chenle, although that guy also had a meeting.