11

It's already midnight. Ryujin just finished her bath when Haechan suddenly knocked on her door.

"Yes? Come in," She dried her hair using a towel while looking at the door that being opened by Haechan.

"Sorry for disturbing you, I just want to give you this." Haechan gave her a paperbag.

Ryujin looked at him weirdly.

"What is this?"

Haechan did not reply her but he made a gesture for Ryujin to take a look of the thing inside the paperbag.

"Dress? For tomorrow?" Ryujin startled. The peach-cream dress was really beautiful in Ryujin's eyes.

"Hmm, take it. But I'm not sure if it suits for you, well I bought it just by looking at you once. So, can you try it, please?" Haechan looked at her.

'He does sound like a pervert,' Ryujin gave him a awkward smile before replied,

"I will wear it tomorrow. To suprise you?" Ryujin giggled when actually she was feeling awkward at that time, with Haechan's words.

"Hmm? My princess wants to make a suprise for me? Then I will wait for it," Haechan brushed Ryujin's cheek before he left the room -and Ryujin that already blushed hardly.

-

"Babe, you look stunning," Haechan smiled as he saw Ryujin in the dress that he choosed.

"You are looking good too," Ryujin replied.

"Come on princess, I want to show everyone, what's mine,"

Haechan's words, she just hope everything that came out from Haechan's mouth were all lie. She did not want to fall for him. She scared if he will hurt her one day. Or maybe he will never change.

-

"I'm nervous, what if everyone hates me?" Ryujin bit her lips. She just kept quiet on her seat while Haechan drove the car towards Haechan's parents' house.

Haechan glared at her before he took her hand in his hand to make her feel better. Anyone would be scared if they were in Ryujin's place.

"Don't worry, they will like you a lot. And I'm here for you," Haechan smiled.

Ryujin sighed. She did this for both of them. At least she can forget about Mark for a while.

-

"Donghyuck!" Mrs Lee ran towards his son before put him into a hug.

"Omma! Here, I bring a special guest," Mrs Lee looked at Ryujin. She smiled.

Ryujin bowed towards her and greeted her with the sweetest smile. At least, Mrs Lee looks nice in her eyes

"Is she your real girlfriend? How lucky I am my future daughter-in-law is really pretty! You look like a angel, darl," Mrs Lee hugged her.

Ryujin blushed. Haechan was right. His family is really friendly.

"You can call me omma,"

Haechan shook his head while laughing so hard. His mother is totally different from others. And that's why he loves his mother a lot although sometimes she only talks about marriage again and again.

Although Haechan always ruin his family's name, his family still believe that he can change to be a better person one day. And he wanted to prove it. That day.

He knew Ryujin can change him.

-

The event went well. All the guests were jealous of Mrs Lee as she bragged about her future daughter-in-law to everyone. Haechan can't control his mother at that time. The only thing he can do is comforting Ryujin.

"Babe, are you okay?" Haechan looked at Ryujin's face.

She blushed and she was too embarrassed to look at everyone around her.

"Haechan.." She whispered.

Haechan moved his face towards her, to listen to her clearly.

"I'm shy," Ryujin grabbed Haechan's suit and bumped her face onto Haechan's chest.

Haechan startled.

He put his arm on Ryujin's back, patting her slowly although he knew, everyone were watching them at that time.

And the happiest person to watch that was his mom. She proud of him.

"You are so lucky, both of them are a good match!" To earn many compliments from her friends, made she happy to hear that.

"At least, I can see Donghyuck getting better than before," Mr Lee whispered to his wife.

"No more worries after this, he met a good person,"

-

Ryujin did not know why, everytime Haechan held her hand, she just let him without even getting angry.

Maybe she felt comfortable that way.

That night was her last night at Haechan's house as the next day, he will send her back to her apartment.

She stayed with Haechan on the sofa, watching tv while holding hands. To be exact, she was too comfortable as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Haechan also did not know why Ryujin suddenly became this clingy although both of them were not in a real relationship, but he loved it. He loves the way Ryujin feels comfort with him and he can see that Ryujin really act like her trueself in front of him.

And that made he wanted to protect her and make her falls for him, for real.

"Haechan, why did your mom called you Donghyuck?" Ryujin looked at him.

"That is my real name, babe," Haechan said.

"You have a great name, Donghyuck,"

"No. I don't want you to call me that. I-" Haechan can't continued her words when Ryujin cut him off,

"Okay 'babe', you have a great name," Both of them giggled.

"I'm sleepy," Ryujin let go of their intertwined hands, and hugged Haechan's arm instead.

"Come here," He pulled her closer and both of them laid on the sofa.

"Sleep here tonight?" Haechan asked while stroking her hair. His other hand hugged her waist to make sure she did not fall from the sofa.

"Hmm, sure," Ryujin said. She ended up fell asleep on Haechan's chest.

He looked at Ryujin to make sure she already fell asleep and he whispered,

"I fall for you since the first day we met, and to be here with you make me even luckier." Haechan smiled while looking at her before he closed his eyes to sleep.