12

As expected, two guys were waiting for her although she tried her best to hide from them.

"I need to take a bath," Ryujin gave an excuse.

"No need to, you always take a bath at the middle of night, so come here." Chenle said. Jisung dragged her towards the sofa.

"You owe us a story. Where are you going? Who is the guy? What are you doing? And why?" Chenle opened the discussion.

Ryujin looked at Chenle and Jisung, annoyed.

"None of your business!" Ryujin stood up but Chenle grabbed her hand to make her sit again.

"We just worried about you! You literally went out with a guy! Who is him?" Chenle asked. And at this moment, Jisung did not know whether he wanted to know Ryujin's story or just watched the drama in front of him.

"Fine. I'm going to his house. He is my friend but I need to pretend to be his girlfriend for a moment, maybe? And we have to attend his family event. Are you done? So I will go inside first," Ryujin sighed.

"Hey wait noona. Let's have dinner?" Jisung grabbed her arm once again.

"I already eat with him before I return home, thank you Jisung," She patted his head before she left both Chenle and Jisung in the living room.

"Are you asking her so many questions because of jealousy?" Jisung asked innocently. Anyways, he hoped Chenle does not have any feeling towards Ryujin.

"No. I'm not. Just a little bit worry. Why?" Chenle glared at the male beside him.

"Nothing, just, I like her," Jisung said before he left Chenle and went to the kitchen.

Those words made Chenle speechless. To be exact, those words hurted him. A lot.

-

It's been a few weeks since she attended Haechan's parents' event. It almost a month she joined the dancing class, and she's getting better day by day -made Jeno proud of her.

"You did a great job, Ryujin! I will treat you for a dinner today!" Jeno smiled at her while grabbing a towel to wipe his sweat.

'He is so hot.' Ryujin can't move her eyes from staring at Jeno. That guy has everything. He just so perfect and anyone would fall for her. Ryujin is one of them.

After she kept on meeting Jeno and learning many things with him, she realised that Jeno is actually a good person. If she was not in a 'relationship', she might already confess to him.

Since Jeno being informed by Ryujin that she has a boyfriend (which is Haechan -although it's not real), Jeno never try to cross the line between both of them. He respects her as someone's girlfriend.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that. You make me nervous!" Jeno walked towards her. As always, his eyesmile is his charm that made Ryujin fell for him.

For real.

And the way Jeno treats her, she feels different. Ryujin can feel that she can rely on Jeno better than anyone else.

The feeling is totally different with her feeling towards Mark. She never feel that before.

Mark and Renjun are a big brother that help her a lot. Chenle and Jisung are almost like her siblings.

But,

Haechan and Jeno are different.

Both of them are similar in many things. But the person she trusted the most is Jeno. Maybe because Haechan was a pkayboy before this? So her trust on Haechan's was not that strong as her trust on Jeno.

"Ryujin? Do you want to say anything?" Jeno asked.

"I-I like you, Jeno," She's not really sure about it.

Jeno startled. He never know his crush also have a same feeling with him.

"But, you already have a boyfriend," Jeno said.

"Actually, we just pretend. I only help him, as a friend," Ryujin replied.

But after she said that, she felt guilty towards Haechan although they were nothing.

"Seriously?" Jeno walked closer towards her.

Before Ryujin continued, he held her face and gave her a kiss that made Ryujin forget about everything. She did kiss him back without she realised.

Jeno smiled.

"I-I'm sorry for that sudden kiss, but I really mean it. I like you too, Ryujin," Jeno scratched his head.

Ryujin smiled awkwardly. After the kiss, she felt hurt. She felt like she cheated on Haechan!

"I need to go. I'm sorry, I think I can't join you for today's dinner. Meet you tomorrow," Ryujin took her bag and left Jeno alone.

-

She thought that it was good to hear when Jeno said he liked her but it wasn't.

'Am I really like Jeno or I just adore him?' Ryujin sighed.

She felt nothing after she confessed. And that kiss, it also did not mean anything after all.

But Jeno already started to chat her. To be exact, he flirted with her after he knew the truth about her relationship with Haechan.

Jeno was really confident about her feeling, and Ryujin can't do anything about it.

And now, the message that she's waiting for is from Haechan, not Jeno.

She felt like she wants to meet him, spends all her time with him and be with him, for real.

Suddenly, she got a message notification from Haechan.

haechan baby 💗

i'm sorry, today's shooting is too long.
my last scene is not finish yet
sorry that i can't pick you up today :(

that's your work, babe
it's okay
i understand

i miss you :(

me too T.T

tomorrow i will pick you up from the class
okay?

okay <33

That short conversation made her happy. She missed Haechan, a lot. She loves him, more than she knows.

The 'fake-relationship' between both of them made Ryujin not really sure about her feeling.

The thing that she did not know is, both of them love each other.

-