Epilogue

Someone actually requested for an epilogue where it shows what happened to this couple after their wedding or after having children. I just thought of making some since I myself was inspired today so yeah. And also this part is actually requested by chogiwaaigoo so here it is. 

Warning: You're going to need some holy water after this🔞🔞🔞

Hope you enjoy~🤍🤍🤍

--------------------------------------------

How long has it been? 5 years? Perhaps....

Life has been good to me and shua ever since we became a married couple. Of course, some people we're against it but who are they to make decisions for us? It's out life so why do they still bother to interfere huh? But anyways, after 2 months of being married, we had some tiny problems since we couldn't give each other time whenever we needed it. But that problem was eventually solved by a little talk with each other. And after that, no problem has occurred, although, Can we call our naughty children a problem?

"Appa!" 

"What is it my little angels?" I answered calmly as I watch them bickering again. Sigh, when will this bickering end?! 

Yes, me and Joshua...had twins. One girl and one boy. Apparently, they're both 4 yrs. old now and what shocked me is that they can already speak too many Korean words. And the way I describe them just makes it clear that their not really angels

"Junseok oppa won't let me drink this" Jiyeon, my little girl complained while showing me the cup she was holding

"This is bad for you" Junseok reasoned at her sister. I sniffed the drink and smelled some red wine. How the heck did they get their hands on this???

We're actually at our house and we're having a party but only with our closes friends and they're literally partying as if there's no tomorrow. While I'm here watching the kids play with the other kids.

"How do you know?" Jiyeon asked

"Because daddy won't let appa drink it so it means that it's bad for you're health" Junseok blurted out which made me shocked. How did he know that Jisoo doesn't let me drink wine? Well, apparently, I'm the one who doesn't want it so Jisoo doesn't bring nor buy some red wine and stopped me from drinking it. 

They started bickering and bickering again. Sigh, Bickering really is on our bloodline huh. They're just like me and Joshua when we were still at college, always bickering.

"Alright alright, that's enough. And Jiyeon, you're brother is right, this is bad for you since you're still a kid. Maybe I'll let you drink when you're a teenager-" 

"Han, what do you think you're saying..?" Someone circled his hands around my waist which made me giggle, and at the same time, shocked. 

"Yah, What are you doing here so early? Didn't you said that you'll be getting here late?" I asked the latter who just arrived

"Oh, is that why you're secretly telling our kids that you'll let them drink when they're a teenager?" He asked with his deep husky voice which made me shiver. 

"I-I...T-That's...." I couldn't utter a full phrase because of fear. Yes, judging from what Jisoo said, his mad right now. His overprotective, especially when it comes to our kids.

"Answer properly han" He whispered on the back of my ear which is why the kids couldn't hear it. Plus, the place was booming with sounds which made it unable to be heard by the others.