Aftermath - Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't know how accurate the medical portion of this chapter is, because I didn't have time to do research on it. If any of you guys are hurt I encourage you to see a professional and not to take any of this advice from this chapter :/

Clark's POV

I was currently flying to where Lois's dad told me this stranger might be at. When I arrived I tried to use my x-ray vision to see if there was anybody there, but the walls had lead in it so I wasn't able to see anything. I could tell somebody was here because I could hear him.

"I know you're here," I said.

"I also know you can't see through lead," he said viciously.

"So that's why you keep picking nuclear facilities, you can watch me without me knowing."

"And see how good you are, Kal- El"

"How do you know my name?" I was confused.

"I know everything about you, where I come from let's just say we have history."

"And where is that" I asked

"Knowhere now, my world was destroyed but somehow I managed to survive. I eventually arrived here when I found out that you were here too." He replied.

I was trying to listen to his voice so I could figure out where he was. I continued to focus on his voice until I knew exactly where he was. He had started to walk towards me and then I could see him using my x-ray vision. I flew at him, but before I could punch him, he grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up from the ground causing me to choke.

"You're not as fast as I thought" he said, looking at me intently.

He then threw me with so much force that I was thrown through the concrete wall and onto the pavement outside. I groaned before getting up.

I saw him flying away and I followed him. I continued to follow him throughout different parts of the world. For a moment I had lost him, and I stopped flying to try to scan for him, but he tackled me, causing me to fall into a store.

When I got up, I went up out of earth's atmosphere to take a better look at where he could be. I then found him again and we began fighting. I tried to fight back and use my powers but nothing was happening to his suit.

"Don't you want to know how I know so much about you?" He started to punch me harder and tightened his grip around me.

" Like me your planet was destroyed Kal- El, you were sent as an infant to a world where you spent trying to prove your worth, your only remnant of your real home is kryptonite." after he said that he pulled out kryptonite and stabbed me in the chest with it.

" Dust to Dust, Superman." He said before letting me go. I began to fall, too weak to move, I watched as he got further and further away. I had started to fall faster and faster as I got closer to earth again.

I had started to see different memories of my life. Of when I was sent here, when I met Lois, when we had the boys, and even today when the boys found out I was Superman. I was pulled out of these memories as I heard Lois's voice.

"Clark, come home." I suddenly began to gain more consciousness and I pulled out the kryptonite out of my chest. I was struggling to keep myself from falling but luckily I had caught myself right before hitting a car. I then got an alert from Lois saying the boys were in trouble.

I quickly flew to the boys using my enhanced hearing. I had hurriedly changed back into regular clothes and put my glasses on before running onto the site to see a bunch of parents and children there looking extremely scared. There were firetrucks and ambulances.