TRAILER 67

Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer (Credits to @TheFallenJedi66 for the chapter)

"Black Ops? Did you mean Ace Ops?" Clover asked.

"Nope, I meant Black Ops." Bill said.

"What does Black Ops mean?" Oscar asked.

"Accepting the call of duty." God Raven stated.

"Heh, duty." Ruby giggled dumbly.

"Are we going back into military universes?" Ironwood asked.

Bill nodded "It's a long spanning universe too but a guy I know thought this would be a good start."

"Who?" Yang asked.

"Goes by Chaos but that doesn't matter right now, you're about to watch a lot of well...war." Bill said.

"Saving Private Arc wasn't enough?" Robyn asked.

"Hah! Nope!" Bill laughed as he teleported to his seat and started the trailer.

A desolate scene of the sky is shown zooms into the location of a jet flying overhead dropping its payload of napalm igniting a final explosion lighting the screen. The camera shows a soldier in a vehicle looking out the window in a helicopter as a voice speaks over.

"A lie is a lie." Oobleck stated.

"Oh, Oobleck is in this?" Glynda asked in surprise.

"Wow, well this is certainly a change of pace." Ironwood said.

"While I'm flattered, this universe seems very bleak." Oobleck said.

"It's war, what'd you expect?" God Raven asked.

A war-hammered weathered Qrow takes a knee in forest green combat fatigues the sides showing his impressive scar riddled arm, wearing fingerless gloves, while wearing a backpack of equipment. His face has a stern and harden look, coupled together with his somewhat clean grizzled beard, and the bandanna tied to his head. He watched over a convoy of vehicles with a compact SMG, passing by as a rocket flies into the sky with a construction of sorts in the background.

"What happened to you?" Taiyang asked.

"Dude, you look so cool!" Yang exclaimed.

"Very cool..." Winter muttered, looking at the Qrow on screen up and down.

"I like everything but the beard, they're always tough to drink with." Qrow says.

"Of course, that's the reason." Glynda said with a face palm.

A conference room is shown as flashes of faded classified documents were being shown, all being redacted, while Port is shown strolling into the room. He looks way more haunting and ragged even down, he was wearing his own combat fatigues just from all the wrinkles on his face and sunken eyes.

"Geez, what happened to you." Qrow asked.

"Same thing that must've happened to you." Port retorted, regarding Qrow's look.

"You look so old." Yang said.

"Well...older than he already is." Cardin said and some chuckled at that.

"Why I never." Port stated with a frown.

All while Oobleck's exposition continued "Just because they write it down and call it history, doesn't make it the truth...."

"Very true." Oobleck agreed.

"The winners of war get to tell history unfortunately." Ozpin said with a sigh.