TRAILER 69

Deadpool Trailer

"Uh..." Ruby let out, looking at the masked man on the screen with as much confusion as everyone else in the room besides the gods.

"Yoink!" The man exclaimed as he grabbed Bill's remote and jumped out of the screen.

"Hey!" Bill shouted.

"Hey bitches and bros and non-binary hoes!" The man exclaimed with a wave "The name's Deadpool! Merc with a mouth and dude that's just too cool!"

"Uh...what?" Yang asked, still in a state of shock like everyone else.

"Oh my god Kyle, seriously!? You really wrote me saying that and thought that was a good idea?!" Deadpool asked.

:/

"Oh don't give me that! You can do so much bette-sijfijejdncjidkokdoo, Hey! No! You will not take away my speaking privileges! Now you end this sentence off with a quotation mark like you should, mister!" Deadpool reprimanded.

"Can someone explain what exactly is going on!?" Weiss exclaimed.

"Dude's name is Deadpool apparently." Sun said.

"Ooh! Are you a superhero!?" Ruby exclaimed excitedly.

"Well-" Deadpool was about to say but Nanny Glynda beat him to it.

"No, he is most definitely not." Nanny Glynda said with a glare towards Deadpool.

"Says you, Nanny McPhee." Deadpool childishly retorted and Nanny Glynda let out a huff.

"How are you able to jump out of the screen? Are you a god too?" Penny asked.

"Oh Penny!" Deadpool exclaimed hugging her and swinging her around "You deserved better!"

"Hey! Let her go!" Ruby shouted.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean." Penny said.

"Oh right," Deadpool said, dropping her "Spoilers."

"What are you doing here, Deadpool?" Bill asked.

"Well that's one way of say hi to a friend." Deadpool said but then he started whispering "Psst! Kyle, make us best friends."

: (

"Do it before I start deleting chapters." Deadpool threatened.

Bill's eyes twitched but then they stopped "Deadpool! Old buddy, old pal! How's it going man? I can't believe I didn't recognize you until now."

"Wait, you and Bill are best friends?" Yang asked.

"How?" Blake asked.

"Because its canon!" Deadpool sang as God Raven laughed.

"So, bud, what's poppin?" Bill asked.

"Easy, Jack Harlow, gotta explain to the normies who I am first." Deadpool said, turning to the group as he put his fingers together "So yeah, uwu, hi I'm Deadpool. I hope you all- what the hell is this shit Kyle!? Don't animetize me!"

"This guy's insane." Roman said.

Tyrian laughed "I like him."

"I'm Deadpool, I would say nice to meet ya but almost all of you are badly written so I won't bother!" Deadpool stated "No more boring trailers like all those lame ones you've seen, it's time to show you guys what a trailer really is, and it's all about me!"

"Narcissistic much?" Raven asked.

"Whew, yeah, tone it down Kyle. We don't want them staining their pants from my presence just yet." Deadpool said.