TRAILER 3

GAME NIGHT Trailer

As Bill was about to start the trailer, Ruby raised her hand. He stopped and floated towards her until he was floating in front of her.

"Yes, hood?" Bill asked

"Oh, what are we watching this time?" Ruby asked, Bill stared at her for a second and nodded

He looked around and saw all eyes on him except Mercury who was staring at his last remaining bucket of popcorn "It's called Game Night." Bill said as he snapped his fingers, re-filling all their popcorn and drinks.

They looked at him gratefully as he floated back to his seat.

"Game Night? That actually sounds quite normal." Glynda said smiling slightly

"Bad Neighbours sounded normal and that definitely wasn't." Qrow reminded, sipping his new drink.

Glynda glared at him "Well I'm sorry but these universes are all a little too crazy."

"Yeah, but that's what makes them fun!" Ruby shouted and then turned to Yang "Hey, Yang remember our Game Nights?"

Yang nodded "Do I ever! I always won!"

"Cheating doesn't count as winning Yang." Taiyang said smiling, she just gave him a raspberry in return.

"Anyway, who else thinks that vomit boy and P-money are gonna be a couple in this one?" Yang asked smirking said people blushed once more

Half of the theater raised their hands while snickering at them

"Moving on! Let's start this sha-bang!" Bill announced as he started the trailer

The scene started with showing a nice looking condo

The camera then panned over to Qrow.

"Tonight, we're taking game night up a notch," Qrow stated.

"What! The drunk is here!?" Winter shouted in shock and the others were also surprised by the newest addition in the universes.

"Looks like I am." Qrow said smirking, it was about time he showed up.

"No doubt, doing something illegal." Taiyang said chuckling as Qrow punched him on the shoulder.

The screen switched to show that Qrow was in fact speaking to Pyrrha and Jaune who were looking at him skeptical.

"Called it!" Yang shouted.

"Okay, this is just getting ridiculous." Cinder said rolling her eyes

"I'm pretty sure Oum just wants you guys together." Blake stated.

The two blushed then looked at each other smiling slightly, suddenly acting shy around each other.

"Oh boy." Jaune said, sarcasm in his voice.

"Mmhm" Pyrrha said looking even more skeptical.

The scene then changed to an hourglass placed onto a table

"I feel like I'm going to enjoy this one." Mercury said, smirking.

Emerald rolled her eyes "It's Bad Neighbours all over again."

"Someone in this room is going to be taken." Qrow said as he stood in front of a group.

The group consisted of Jaune, Pyrrha, Weiss, Neptune, Blake and Sun.

The people in question looked surprised and some others were shocked.

"Whoa! Some of these couples just don't look right." Yang said smirking, but secretly she was internally frowning at the Sun and Blake match up.