TRAILER 72

Marry Me Trailer

"Oh, Bill, you banner of linguistics. The way you described this upcoming universe gives us a wonderful picture of reference." Weiss says in a sickly sweet voice and a disturbing smile.

"Really?" Ruby asked in surprise.

"No! The way he described this universe was vaguer than Yang's mental capacity during a physics test!" Weiss exclaimed.

"Hey. Just because I bring a pillow during physics class doesn't mean I don't know what goes in the class, alright?" Yang asked with an annoyed scowl.

"Wait, you do what?" Taiyang asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, really? Then I guess you wouldn't mind reciting the first rule of physics to us, huh?" Weiss asked.

"Well, uh...why are you asking me an advanced question like that?" Yang asked.

"It's the first statement in the textbook!" Weiss exclaimed.

Bill sighed as the two girls argued and muttered to himself, "We really had to start this chapter off with Weiss being a bitch huh..."

"I heard that!" Weiss shouted.

"Good!" Bill shouted back and he clapped his hands, "Alright! You guys ready for something spontaneous?"

"Spontaneous good or spontaneous bad?" Ozpin asked.

Bill giggled devilishly as he appeared right in front of Ozpin's face, "I'll let you be the judge of that, Ozzy~"

Ozpin narrowed his eyes. He didn't like that, not one bit. Whatever that floating math equation was planning had red flags going off in his mind to a maddening degree.

"Now, which one of you are divorced?" Bill asked and a good portion of them raised their hands.

"Heh, losers." God Raven commented with a smirk, but then Nanny Glynda cleared her throat and pointed to her arm. That was when God Raven saw that her arm had also involuntarily went up, "Ah, God Dammit."

"You were married?" Taiyang asked, surprised to see Qrow with his hand up.

"For a while." Qrow replied nonchalantly.

"How the hell did that happen!?" Winter exclaimed in shock.

"It was...a moment of weakness." Qrow replied.

"You were wasted in Vacuo again, weren't you?" Raven asked.

"What? No!" Qrow exclaimed in offence, "...It was Mistral."

A few face palmed at that and Winter shook her head in annoyance.

"No surprise seeing both of your hands up." Saphron says, looking between Ozpin and Salem, "Who were the lucky spouses?"

"No comment." Both replied dully.

"Mother? Why is your hand up?" Whitley asked as he looked at his mother in surprise upon seeing her hand up.

"Hmm, why is my hand up?" Willow pondered, not even attempting to put it down.

"Certainly a mistake." Jacques stated.

"Are you a nobody?" Willow asked.

"What kind of foolhardy question is that!? Of course not! I am Jacques Schnee, your husband!" Jacques stated.

"I rest my case." Willow states, keeping her hand up.

"Seeing a lot of broken hearts here...so here's a universe showing you what you could've had! Haha!" Bill exclaimed as he teleported back to his seat.